Nov 28, 2013

Random Thursday

HAPPY THANKSGIVING ALL!!

To everyone celebrating today, I hope you all have a GREAT day!!


Did you also know that today...or really yesterday, Disney's FROZEN releases?! Not sure if I will get to the theaters today, but I am hoping to see this one soon because as you all know I LOVE Disney and sooo cannot wait to see their take on the Snow Queen!!


It looks freaking awesome!


To any Black Friday...or do we now call it Black Thanksgiving?...shoppers, be careful out there and good luck!



3 comments:

  1. Frozen does look amazing. Happy thanksgiving Jessica!

    Janhvi @ The Readdicts

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Thanksgiving!! I cannot wait to see Frozen :D Really looking forward to that one. Jaclyn @ JC's Book Haven.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hope you had a great holiday! Cant wait to see Frozen, bringing my boys because I hear the snowman is really funny in it too.

    ReplyDelete

Comments are an award all on their own! So my blog is an award free one! Thanks for any consideration though!