Nov 9, 2013

Top 5 Sundays

Top 5 Sundays is a weekly blog meme created by Larissa at Larissa's Bookish Life.

Every Sunday I will post a TOP 5 list on the blog. It can be about anything and every week I'll have a new theme {You can vote on next week’s theme on my left sidebar!} and I will ad the Mr.Linky bellow the post so you can do a list with the theme and add you link to it.

Rules:
1 - Write a post listing your TOP 5 choices within the theme I chose (or was chosen on a poll) for the week.
2 - Mention this Blog on the post and link back to it.
3 - Feel free to use the Feature's image (there is a smaller size version of it bellow)
4 - After you've finished your post, add you link (of the post, not your blog's main page) to the Mr.Linky at the end of that week's post.
5 – If you don’t have a blog to post, just leave your list in the comments =)


This week's topic is: Best Evil Villains [Part 2]


*in no particular order


Apparently I didn't do this the first time around for I cannot find it in my archives, so yay! I get to start FRESH!


YOU-KNOW-WHO
aka Lord Voldemort
We all know from which author's series this comes from!

 Naturally, You Know Who has got to be on this list for me, because he was one seriously bad dude!



MALONE
from Rachel Vincent's Shifters series

Oh how I HATED this man! Die Malone, die! ;)



LAVINIA
from Jaye Wells' Sabina Kane series

This grandma was one evil b with an itch! Another villain you just loooove to hate!



AVARI
from Rachel Vincent's Soul Screamers series

This villain just never let up! Man was he demonically annoying in that way! But makes for a great villain!



MAX
from Jeaniene Frost's Night Huntress series

Just when you think you've met an a-hole father, you met Max, a vampire who doesn't mind killing his own daughter! Yeah, loved hating this b*st*rd! So loved his punishment at the end...which I cannot recall entirely, but remembered Bones didn't let it be easy! Sigh...Bones...




2 comments:

  1. Great picks! Malone and Max are really evil!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ohhh, this one was a fun one. Too bad I forgot all about it on Sunday. I don't know who I would've picked because I kind of want to go with Movie and TV Show villains instead of book ones.

    ReplyDelete

Comments are an award all on their own! So my blog is an award free one! Thanks for any consideration though!