Nov 5, 2013

Teaser & Top Ten Tuesdays

http://shouldbereading.wordpress.com/
Here are the rules:
1. Grab your current read
2. Open to a page
3. Pick out 2 lines that are SPOILER FREE
4. Name the title, author, etc.

"The sharp lance of pain strikes me behind my eyes. Darkness spills through my vision. I brace my hand against the side of the building, feel stone that's rough and damp.

Damp?" Kindle location 195/4277*


*Quote comes from my e-ARC, therefore it and the location are not final







 

TITLE: The Sharpest Blade
PUBLISHER: Ace
GENRE: Urban Fantasy
RELEASE DATE: December 31, 2013




Top Ten Tuesday is an original feature/weekly meme created at The Broke and the Bookish. This feature was created because we are particularly fond of lists here at The Broke and the Bookish. We'd love to share our lists with other bookish folks and would LOVE to see your top ten lists!

Each week we will post a new Top Ten list  that one of our bloggers here at The Broke and the Bookish will answer. Everyone is welcome to join. All we ask is that you link back to The Broke and the Bookish on your own Top Ten Tuesday post AND add your name to the Linky widget so that everyone can check out other bloggers lists! If you don't have a blog, just post your answers as a comment. Have fun with it! It's a fun way to get to know your fellow bloggers.


This week's topic is: Top Ten Sequels I Can't Wait To Get My Hands On


*in no particular order
1. BURNED 
by Karen Marie Moning
Okay, technically I still need to read Iced, but I know I still cannot wait to read this bad boy!


2. THE FOREVER SONG
by Julie Kagawa

OMG! With that ending last go around in The Eternity Cure, I am sooo dying to read this one!



3. UNTITLED CALL OF THE FORGOTTEN BOOK 3
by Julie Kagawa

Okay, speaking of OMG with that ending last time around in The Iron Traitor...I so, so, so, SO very desperately need to have read this one yesterday! Or really farther back than that! :P



4. UNTITLED INTERTWINED BOOK 4
by Gena Showalter

Okay, I swear I will get back to covers! Still no info on this one yet, just that there will be a book 4 in this series and I so desperately want to read this one! Twisted ended with so many cliffhangers that killed me...yes, I am back from the dead...and I sooo want to read this one so very soon! Although goodreads is saying 2015 :(  .



5. SIXTH GRAVE ON THE EDGE
by Darynda Jones

Always up for more Charley and Reyes!!



6. THIRD BLOOD
by Kalayna Price

Loooove this series! This one should've released this year, but has been delayed. Hoping it will come out next year though! Fingers crossed!



7. WINGS
by Elizabeth Richards

Looking forward to seeing how this one ends!



8. VISIONS
by Kelley Armstrong

Loved Kelley's new series and cannot wait to continue it next fall!



9. THE GHOUL NEXT DOOR
by Victoria Laurie

I need my Ghost Hunter Mystery fix! This one doesn't come out til January!



10. UNTITLED PENRYN AND THE END OF DAYS BOOK 3
by Susan Ee

Okay, another no cover, no title, no info book. But this one is supposed to come out next year and I cannot even begin to describe how much I cannot wait to read this bad boy!!




26 comments:

  1. Great list! The only reason why I haven't read books 2 & 3 of the Intertwined series is because we don't know when the 4th book will be published, so when it will get a release date, I'm planning to read again the 1st one, and catch up :) I love Gena's books!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am a diligent Victoria Laurie reader too. I've come to enjoy the Ghost Hunter one more than the original Psychic Eye though - I think it is the different locations that make a difference.

    Kelley Armstrong's new series is still on my TBR and I'm just waiting for a rainy, cold day so I can read about all kinds of crazy.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your list! I will have to check out some of these.. some I have never heard of.
    MeMe: Teaser Tuesday – Frankie & Delilah

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great teaser. love the cover. I have had First Grave on the Right on my TBR soon list for a while. I need to get to it. Here is my TT http://cynthiastacey.com/2013/11/05/teaser-tuesday-nov-5/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great tease. Burned and Sixth Grave are my anticipated reads too.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I really like your teaser! The Sharpest Blade definitely sounds like a great read!
    Here's my TT.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Awesome teaser and I love the cover!

    here is my Tuesday Teaser if you want to check it out

    Chanzie @ Mean Who You Are.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Visiooooons! Gah I really cannot wait for that to come out, I loved Omens!

    ReplyDelete
  9. OMG Yes for both Julie Kagawa books! Seriously, those endings were killers. Great list!

    Teresa @ Readers Live A Thousand Lives

    ReplyDelete
  10. I've really gotta read me some Julie Kagawa. I've heard how great she is but haven't had time to pick her up. I felt for so long like I was the only person in the world who hadn't read Cassandra Clare. I finally remedied that. Next to remedy: Julie Kagawa. Great list! Great teaser, too. Happy Tuesday, Jessica!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Awesome teaser. Sounds like a fun read.

    http://carabosseslibrary.blogspot.com/2013/11/teaser-tuesday.html

    ReplyDelete
  12. Lots of the books on your list could have been on mine today, too, Jessica.

    Thanks for stopping by earlier.

    Lexxie @ (un)Conventional Bookviews

    ReplyDelete
  13. I am SO with you on both of Julie Kagawa's books. Forever Song is going to destroy me; I just know it. Great list!

    Mary @ Mary Had a Little Book Blog
    My TTT

    ReplyDelete
  14. OMG, I forgot BURNED! That's such a fail on my part because BURNED is such a big deal, lol

    Great list :)

    ♥Isalys / Book Soulmates

    ReplyDelete
  15. I'm glad to see I'm not the only person waiting on books that don't even have titles, covers or release dates yet! There's quite a few series on here that I still really want to start - like Susan Ee's. Thanks for stopping by my post as well =D

    ReplyDelete
  16. Love the teaser -- that last word especially makes one wonder what is going on. My teaser: One Last Good-Bye

    ReplyDelete
  17. Sounds good, nice teaser.

    http://tributebooksmama.blogspot.com/2013/11/teaser-tuesday.html

    ReplyDelete
  18. Damp? Why is it damp? I really hope it rained. Thanks for visiting my blog. Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
  19. I've heard of but haven't read the new Julie Kagawa series. All the rest are new to me. Great list!

    ReplyDelete
  20. Nice tease. Damp? I'm wondering why that's important.

    Thanks for stopping by my TT.

    Marilyn @ Marilyn's Mystery Blog

    ReplyDelete
  21. Nice! I love love love Julie Kawaga! She's the best. :)
    Dee @ Dee's Reads My TTT

    ReplyDelete
  22. Ah! Kelley Armstrong. I have got to get my hands on the series.
    Thanks for stopping by my TTT

    ReplyDelete
  23. Intertwined #4!!! Come on, Showalter- just write it once and for all! Awesome list, Jessica.

    Thanks for sharing and thanks for stopping by my post earlier.

    Sarika @ The Readdicts

    ReplyDelete
  24. "Wings" looks awesome, I have read any of the other ones.
    Thanks for stopping by my post! :)

    ReplyDelete
  25. Haven't ready any of those series yet! I do have the first Susan Ee book on my shelf waiting though. Thanks for visiting my TTT! :)

    ReplyDelete
  26. Great tease, and bring on the Julie Kagawa books!! lol

    Thanx for visiting my TT
    Naomi @ Nomi’s Paranormal Palace

    ReplyDelete

Comments are an award all on their own! So my blog is an award free one! Thanks for any consideration though!