Nov 6, 2013

Waiting on Wednesday

I hate waiting...
Waiting on Wednesday is a weekly blog post by Jill over at Breaking the Spine, that spotlights releases we're eagerly awaiting.



What if following her heart means Rose could lose her best friend forever?

Rose Hathaway knows it is forbidden to love another guardian. Her best friend, Lissa – the last Dragomir princess – must always come first. Unfortunately, when it comes to gorgeous Dimitri Belikov, some rules are meant to be broken...

But since making her first Strigoi kills, Rose hasn't been feeling right. Something dark has begun to grow in her mind, and ghostly shadows warn of a terrible evil drawing nearer to the Academy's iron gates. And now that Lissa and Rose's sworn enemy, Victor Dashkov, is on trial for his freedom, tensions in the Moroi world are higher than ever.

Lying to Lissa about Dimitri is one thing, but suddenly there's way more than friendship at stake. The immortal undead are on the prowl, and they want vengeance for the lives that Rose has stolen. In a heart-stopping battle to rival her worst nightmares, Rose will have to choose between life, love, and the two people who matter most... but will her choice mean that only one can survive?


I am really enjoying the graphic novel versions of these books!


TITLE: Shadow Kiss: The Graphic Novel
AUTHOR: Richelle Mead

ILLUSTRATOR: Emma Vieceli

ADAPTER: Leigh Dragoon
PUBLISHER: Penguin
GENRE: Paranormal YA
RELEASE DATE: December 31, 2013





23 comments:

  1. I should really check these out to see how it is reading a comic of VA. Haha! I do have the first one. =)

    My WOW

    ReplyDelete
  2. I want this too! Not that much longer to wait:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. These graphic novels are really cool. I like that they really capture the spirit of Vampire Academy. Thanks for visiting my WOW post earlier.

    Grace

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice pick, I'm glad you're enjoying the graphic novels.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awesome pick! I dont read many graphic novels, but this is a series I would like to try out.

    Teresa @ Readers Live A Thousand Lives

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh my goodness I didn't even know they were making these into graphic novels -- awesome pick, I love VA!!

    Thanks for stoping by my WoW!

    Eva @ All Books Considered

    ReplyDelete
  7. I've never read a graphic novel, but all of Richelle Mead's stories are absolutely amazing. Great Pick!

    Aly @ My Heart Hearts Books
    My WoW

    ReplyDelete
  8. Awesome pick. I seriously need to start this series.

    Happy Wednesday :)

    My WoW

    ReplyDelete
  9. I need to check out the novellas! Hope you get to read it soon!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I didn't know there was a graphic novel version of this and since I love graphic novels I might have to check this one out!
    Happy you're enjoying those! :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. I honestly haven't read a lot of graphic books but this looks pretty awesome! I might have to check it out :)

    Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  12. i still need to read vampire academy the novels. heard great things about it.

    hope you can stop by my WoW post.

    -michelle @ Michelle & Leslie's Book Picks

    ReplyDelete
  13. Crap, I didn't know this one came out in Dec! Yay! I picked up Frostbite ages ago and only flicked through it, since I was busy with Buffy, definitely need read it properly though. Great pick! :)

    Heres mine

    Kirsty @ StudioReads

    ReplyDelete
  14. I never got past the second book in this series but I really want to finish it. Nice pick!

    My WoW .
    Zareena @ Books and Books

    ReplyDelete
  15. The picture hadn't downloaded yet and I was like...um this book has been out forever lol

    I didn't realize there were graphic novels for the series.


    Karen @ For What It's Worth

    ReplyDelete
  16. I haven't read any of Richelle's books, and I probably won't (SO MANY BOOKS). But I hope you read this one, and enjoy!

    Thanks for visiting my blog!

    Alyssa @ The Eater of Books!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Never read a graphic novel so I never know whats coming out, thanks for sharing :)

    ReplyDelete
  18. I haven't read any of the Graphic novels... but I love the series!

    Thanx for visiting my WoW!
    Naomi @ Nomi’s Paranormal Palace

    ReplyDelete
  19. The book sounds great, but I really cracked up over the Ingio "I hate waiting". YES. So perfect. ;)
    My WoW

    ReplyDelete
  20. Is it time for Shadow Kiss already? It completely slipped my mind! I can't wait, I'm very excited about it.
    Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  21. I've never been into graphic novels, but I must say that I like the cover :) Thanks for stopping by!

    ReplyDelete

  22. I haven't even had a chance to read the Vampire Academy books yet and now they're being made into GN? Ahhh, I need to hurry it up!

    - Allie @ Little Birdie Books

    ReplyDelete
  23. Very cool! I haven't read graphic novels before but its awesome they have them for VA!

    ReplyDelete

Comments are an award all on their own! So my blog is an award free one! Thanks for any consideration though!