Nov 20, 2013

Waiting on Wednesday

I hate waiting...
Waiting on Wednesday is a weekly blog post by Jill over at Breaking the Spine, that spotlights releases we're eagerly awaiting.


Who do you run to?

Out in the forest, tensions are blazing like forest fire. The ancient rivalry between the Fenner and Gaudin packs has reached fever pitch, and only a battle will quell the blood lust.

Katelyn is caught in the middle, her pack loyalties tested like never before. The person she needs the most - strong, sexy, loyal Trick - has no idea about her dark secrets. And while werewolf wars are raging, the Hellhound is still out there, stalking her every move.

It's time to take control. It's time to get savage.






My fear with this one is that the release date is this December, yet all the links take you to the websites and they say things like unavailable...unknown...all very scary stuff! Hoping it changes in the next couple weeks! Fingers crossed!


TITLE: Savage
AUTHOR: Nancy Holder & Debbie Viguie

PUBLISHER: Doubleday Childrens
GENRE: Paranormal YA
RELEASE DATE: December 5, 2013





7 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh, this looks really good :) Will definitely be adding that to my TBR list!

    My WW .
    Zareena @ Books and Books

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the cover of this one!! Although I haven't read any of this series yet, it does sound really good. Thanks so much for sharing. Here is my WoW

    Old follower. Have an awesome day!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Interesting pick, Jessica! I haven't heard of this one before, but I'm intrigued. Thanks for sharing!

    Mary @ Mary Had a Little Book Blog
    My WoW

    ReplyDelete
  4. I haven't heard of this one but I love the cover. Btw, did you see the new Chicagoland book has a cover? Have you seen it? I don't think I like it...they changed Merit...

    ReplyDelete
  5. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  6. But my name is Inigo Montoya...and have waited all my life, surly one more day to read a book won't be too long. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  7. wow! What a cover!
    ~Decadent
    http://decadentkane.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Comments are an award all on their own! So my blog is an award free one! Thanks for any consideration though!