Nov 27, 2013

Waiting on Wednesday

I hate waiting...
Waiting on Wednesday is a weekly blog post by Jill over at Breaking the Spine, that spotlights releases we're eagerly awaiting.


Meet the furry big brother that the Wird sisters never had…

Bren is a cocky, brash hound of a werewolf who loathes the idea of belonging to Aric’s pack—much less finding a mate. But Bren’s hotheaded behavior lands him in the doghouse when he defies Aric’s authority in front of his pack, bringing up a sore subject that’s bound to make the Alpha wolf’s blood boil…

Luckily for him, no one can stay mad at Bren and his wild charm for long. And when some frightening ghosts launch a hostile paranormal takeover, Bren will team up with Celia to take down the evil ghouls before they hurt someone they both love…





Cannot wait to get back to this series!! This novella comes out next week and then the next book comes out in January!! Yay!


TITLE: A Cursed Moon
AUTHOR: Cecy Robson

PUBLISHER: Signet Eclipse
GENRE: Urban Fantasy
RELEASE DATE: December 3, 2013




Celia Wird and her three sisters are just like other 20-something girls—with one tiny exception: they're products of a backfired curse that has given each of them unique powers that make them, well, weird…...

Celia’s a girl in trouble.  Her heart is bound to Aric, but he is a pureblood were who must deny her or risk condemning his species to extinction.  And that’s just her love life. She’s also been called to take down a group of demon terrorists looking to overthrow the paranormal world. (No pressure.)

In order to bring them down, Celia must ally herself to Misha, the master vampire who has made no secret of his desire for her. And if that weren’t enough misfortune for one girl, a clairvoyant’s prediction could destroy Celia and Aric’s love for good. The only way to protect the world from unbridled supernatural terrorism is for Celia to bind herself to her destined mate. And that doesn’t appear to be Aric….


Again, sooooo cannot wait to read this one! And I soooo love this cover! Definitely my fave from the series so far!


TITLE: Cursed by Destiny
AUTHOR: Cecy Robson

PUBLISHER: Signet
GENRE: Urban Fantasy
RELEASE DATE: January 7, 2014





27 comments:

  1. I haven't heard of the series, but I hope you love it. I totally agree with you about the covers. It looks fantastic.

    Aly @ My Heart Hearts Books
    My WoW

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice picks! Don't seem like my kind of read, but I hope you get to read them soon. =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ahhh I've not read some paranormal for awhile, kind of missing Kelley Armstrong's Otherworld series! Great picks :D

    My WoW :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh man. Great picks. I just finished reading A Cursed Moon, and it really was good. It will not be long now before it comes out. Cursed by Destiny really has a great cover. Thanks for visiting.

    Grace

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nice picks - vampires seem to get all the attention, but I've always loved werewolves.

    Thanks for stopping by My WOW

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cool pick. I haven't heard of any of these titles but they look interesting. Hope you enjoy them once they're release.
    Thanks for stopping by my post!
    Jenn @ Books and Swoons

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very nice pick Jessica! CeCe Robson is on my TBR list! Hopefully I'll read one soon! Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great picks. Sounds interesting.

    Happy Wednesday!

    My WoW

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great picks! I only liked Sealed with a Curse, but I'm going to give the series another chance by reading the 2nd book, too. I'm glad you're loving the series :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Not heard of these books before, but they do sound good. thanks for sharing :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Cursed by Destiny looks really good :) I would definitely check it out! Great picks.

    Janina
    My WW!

    ReplyDelete
  12. hi jessica! i'm very intrigued by the weird girls novella. i'm definitely going to look into that series. awesome picks :)

    hope you can stop by my WoW post.

    -michelle @ Michelle & Leslie's Book Picks

    ReplyDelete
  13. I like the look of the cursed by destiny book! A shopping spree is in order after checking out all the books today!

    Sanna @ Fanciful Fictions

    ReplyDelete
  14. Haven't heard of either of these, but the covers are cool! I hope you get to read them sometime soon :)

    Thanks for visiting my blog!

    Alyssa @ The Eater of Books!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Sounds awesome! Great pick

    Thanks for stopping by my WoW!

    ReplyDelete
  16. I haven't heard of this series but I will definitely check it out!

    My WoW .
    Zareena @ Books and Books

    ReplyDelete
  17. We're WoW twins today! I already finished A Cursed Moon and adored it! Cursed by Destiny is next on my tbr.

    ReplyDelete
  18. I haven't heard of this one before, so thanks for sharing it
    Here is My WOW

    ReplyDelete
  19. These are both new to me. I hope you enjoy them!! Thanks so much for stopping by YA Book Addict

    ReplyDelete
  20. I haven't heard of these series before, but I am going to have to check them out!
    Following on BL and GFC!
    Caught Reading Redheaded

    ReplyDelete
  21. I can't wait to read those 2! I love the vamp(Misha?) and her sisters :D

    My WOW

    ReplyDelete
  22. I love the sound of A Cursed Moon. There is nothing like a rash werewolf. ;)
    My WoW

    ReplyDelete
  23. I have been so eager to read this series, it sounds great!

    Obsession with Books

    ReplyDelete
  24. Very pretty covers! I haven't heard of this series before so thanks for sharing!

    Thanks for visiting my WoW!

    ReplyDelete
  25. Awesome Wow choices girl!! I need to try the Cecy Robson books... I love the covers!

    Thanx for visiting my WoW!
    Naomi @ Nomi’s Paranormal Palace

    ReplyDelete
  26. Oh I haven't heard of these but I am in need of more adult PNR so on the list it goes!

    Teresa @ Readers Live A Thousand Lives

    ReplyDelete
  27. This looks awesome!
    Thanks for stopping by earlier in the week, sorry for the late reply back :)

    ReplyDelete

Comments are an award all on their own! So my blog is an award free one! Thanks for any consideration though!