Jun 16, 2014

It's Monday! What are You Reading?

It's Monday! What Are You Reading? is hosted by Sheila at Book Journey. It's a fun meme where we gather to share what we've read last week and our reading plans for this week.


Last Week I Read:

Sinner by Maggie Stiefvater (ARC)--Review to come at a later date
Alias Hook by Lisa Jensen (ARC)--Review to come at a later date
Mortal Danger by Ann Aguirre (ARC)--Review to come at a later date



Currently Reading:

Spellcaster by Cara Lynn Shultz



What I Plan to Read this Week:

Trial by Fire by Josephine Angelini (ARC)
Stone Guardian by Danielle Monsch
Stone Embrace by Danielle Monsch (ARC)



Other Posts of Interest:







4 comments:

  1. Nice selection of books. Here's what I'm reading this week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooh Spellcaster. Can't wait to see your review on this one.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice selection of books. Mortal Danger is nearing the top of my review stack. Hard to believe that I'm almost to August releases. Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm currently reading The Tragedy Paper. I hope to get to Anything to Have You and Summer State of Mind this week. (Hopefully more than that though)

    ReplyDelete

Comments are an award all on their own! So my blog is an award free one! Thanks for any consideration though!