Sep 29, 2014

It's Monday! What are You Reading?

It's Monday! What Are You Reading? is hosted by Sheila at Book Journey. It's a fun meme where we gather to share what we've read last week and our reading plans for this week.



Last Week I Read:

Cress by Marissa Meyer (4 stars)
Unforgotten by Jessica Brody (4.5 stars)
Eternal by C.C. Hunter (ARC)--Review to come at a later date


Reviews That Were Posted:

Invisible by Dawn Metcalf (ARC) (4.5 stars)
The Queen of Zombie Hearts by Gena Showalter (ARC) (5 stars)


Currently Reading:

Gray Bishop by Kelly Meade (ARC)


What I Plan to Read this Week:

Black Spring by Christina Henry (ARC)
A Cursed Bloodline by Cecy Robson (ARC)


Other Posts of Interest:








2 comments:

  1. It looks like you had a great week (and actually read something I know about!!!)! I've been wanting to read that weird Alice in Wonderland and zombies series, but just haven't gotten to it. I hope you enjoy this week's selections!

    Tracy @ Cornerfolds

    ReplyDelete
  2. You read some amazing books last week. I'm dying to read so many on your list. Happy Reading.

    ReplyDelete

Comments are an award all on their own! So my blog is an award free one! Thanks for any consideration though!