Sep 15, 2014

It's Monday! What are You Reading?

It's Monday! What Are You Reading? is hosted by Sheila at Book Journey. It's a fun meme where we gather to share what we've read last week and our reading plans for this week.


Last Week I Read:

The Queen of Zombie Hearts by Gena Showalter (ARC)--review to come at a later date
Lailah by Nikki Kelly (ARC)--review to come at a later date
Indelible by Dawn Metcalf (4 stars)
Invisible by Dawn Metcalf (ARC)--review to come at a later date


Reviews That Were Posted:

Get Even by Gretchen McNeil (ARC) (5 stars)
Made for You by Melissa Marr (ARC) (4.5 stars)
The Vault of Dreamers by Caragh M. O'Brien (ARC) (3.5 stars)
Dire by Alyssa Rose Ivy (ARC) (5 stars)


About to Start Reading:

Scarlet by Marissa Meyer


What I Plan to Read this Week:

The Infinite Sea by Rick Yancey


Other Posts of Interest:







4 comments:

  1. I am reading Suzanne Lazear's Innocent Darkness. The Aether Chronicles were on my to-read list for a while, but seeing as the final book has been released, I might as well read it now.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I enjoyed Scarlet and hope you do too. I can't wait for Winter. I have also read Get Even and The Vault of the Dreamers. Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. All those lovely books! I hope you enjoyed them all :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, I am planning to pick up The Infinite Sea as well!

    ~Mogsy @ BiblioSanctum

    ReplyDelete

Comments are an award all on their own! So my blog is an award free one! Thanks for any consideration though!