Sep 6, 2014

Top 5 Sundays

Top 5 Sundays is a weekly blog meme created by Larissa at Larissa and Friends' Bookish Life.

 Every Sunday I will post a TOP 5 list on the blog. It can be about anything and every week I'll have a new theme {You can vote on next week’s theme on my left sidebar!} and I will ad the Mr.Linky bellow the post so you can do a list with the theme and add you link to it.

Rules:
1 - Write a post listing your TOP 5 choices within the theme I chose (or was chosen on a poll) for the week.
2 - Mention this Blog on the post and link back to it.
3 - Feel free to use the Feature's image (there is a smaller size version of it bellow)
4 - After you've finished your post, add you link (of the post, not your blog's main page) to the Mr.Linky at the end of that week's post.
5 – If you don’t have a blog to post, just leave your list in the comments =)



This week's question is: FAVE BOOKS IN MY FAVE GENRE!

My genre naturally is Urban Fantasy!


*in no particular order


DEAD WITCH WALKING
by Kim Harrison (The Hollows)

Basically I love the entire series! Looking forward to the finale! This was one of my first adult reads, so it holds a special place in my heart!


BITTEN
by Kelley Armstrong (Otherworld series)

I think this one is really one of my most faves of the series too! Basically LOVED the Elena books! Although Stolen was pretty awesome too and what sets off the rest of the series.


HALFWAY TO THE GRAVE
by Jeaniene Frost (Night Huntress series)

I loooooved this one! Such a perfect example of extraordinary UF! The series was incredible!


DEMON IN MY VIEW
by Amelia Atwater-Rhodes (Den of Shadows)

A YA UF read, but my first ever vampire novel! So yes it was re-read several times and loved all over! It holds a special place in my heart!


OLD MAGIC
by Marianne Curley

Another early Paranormal YA read that I ADORED! It was beyond one of my most fave reads as a teen that I reread over and over! I loved it! So it's definitely one of my faves of my genre!





 

 



1 comment:

Comments are an award all on their own! So my blog is an award free one! Thanks for any consideration though!