Dec 4, 2014

Random Thursday

A break from the Disney Fun Facts for this week! Today is December 4 which means tomorrow night, St. Nick comes!!

Celebrating this day...well, it's really not a celebration, more like a little preview to Christmas where our stockings get filled!

Some people do stockings on this day and on Christmas, but we always did it on the 6th. It's a very popular day more across the world in Europe.

So does anyone else celebrate St. Nick by hanging their stockings and hopefully getting a few little goodies from St. Nick? What do you typically get?

My stocking is usually filled with little odds and ends, things I use like chapstick that's my fave. An ornament. Little things like that!







3 comments:

  1. That is interesting and I didn't know there was a separate day for stocking, we just did ours with Christmas.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww. No Disney facts? :( I didn't even know there was a St. Nick Day! The more you know!

    Tracy @ Cornerfolds

    ReplyDelete
  3. I didn't even know about St Nicks day but it sounds super fun and cute :) We do our stockings on Christmas as well, and Santa fills them up :)

    ReplyDelete

Comments are an award all on their own! So my blog is an award free one! Thanks for any consideration though!