Dec 15, 2014

It's Monday! What are You Reading?

It's Monday! What Are You Reading? is hosted by Sheila at Book Journey. It's a fun meme where we gather to share what we've read last week and our reading plans for this week.



Last Week I Read:

Shadow Study by Maria V. Snyder (ARC)--Review to come at a later date
A Ghostly Undertaking by Tonya Kappes (ARC)--Review to come at a later date
A Ghostly Grave by Tonya Kappes (ARC)--Review to come at a later date
The Retribution of Mara Dyer by Michelle Hodkin (4 stars)



About to Start Reading:

Gathering Darkness by Morgan Rhodes


What I Plan to Read this Week:

A Vision in Velvet by Juliet Blackwell
A Haunting is Brewing by Juliet Blackwell


Other Posts of Interest:








4 comments:

  1. Looks like you've got your hands full with some fun paranormal reads! I hope you enjoy! :)

    Amber Elise @ Du Livre

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can't wait to to see your reviews on the Ghostly books as they look interesting as well as your two Blackwell books coming up they look good too. :) Have a great week!

    Keep Calm and Read On! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. ohhhh some nice reads huni, I want you to keep an eye on my blog over next couple of weeks coz there might be a surprise coming up for you. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am finishing up REAL SANTA by William Hazelgrove. George, the MC, his father, hired help and family are hilarious! I cannot wait to see how terribly wrong "being Santa" goes for George!

    ReplyDelete

Comments are an award all on their own! So my blog is an award free one! Thanks for any consideration though!