Dec 29, 2014

Cover Description Reveal--End of Days by Susan Ee

EEP! Feels like I've been waiting forever for this one! We had the title End of Days for awhile, now we have a DESCRIPTION!!!

End of Days is the explosive conclusion to Susan Ee’s bestselling Penryn & the End of Days trilogy. After a daring escape from the angels, Penryn and Raffe are on the run. They’re both desperate to find a doctor who can reverse the twisted changes inflicted by the angels on Raffe and Penryn’s sister. As they set off in search of answers, a startling revelation about Raffe’s past unleashes dark forces that threaten them all.

When the angels release an apocalyptic nightmare onto humans, both sides are set on a path toward war. As unlikely alliances form and strategies shift, who will emerge victorious? Forced to pick sides in the fight for control of the earthly realm, Raffe and Penryn must choose: Their own kind, or each other?


End of Days releases May 12, 2015


Will post a cover once I see it revealed!










2 comments:

  1. I was JUST thinking about this book! OMG I'm so happy we have a description! That means it really WILL be coming out in May (I feel like this series has the most changes in publication dates o.O ).

    I wonder why there are two more books lined up if this is the conclusion. Hmmm. I'll be on the look-out for the conclusion!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Eeeeeep I'm so excited! I still need to catch up on World After but can't wait!!

    ReplyDelete

Comments are an award all on their own! So my blog is an award free one! Thanks for any consideration though!