Dec 21, 2014

Stacking the Shelves

This weekly meme is hosted by Tynga's Reviews.

Stacking The Shelves is all about the books we are adding to our shelves each week, sharing with you our excitement for our newest titles and maybe have you discover a new book in the process!



Had a GREAT week! Not only was it my birthday, but I also got my TBTBSanta gift and it was just all sorts of happiness this week!

So here's what I got in the normal course of the week:

 Nightshade by Andrea Cremer--UK Copy! Yes, I found yet another UK copy at my local Half Priced Books so I snatched that baby up! And since I read this one, it just gets shelved!


My Birthday Haul:

So miscellaneous things such as the complete series of Veronica Mars! I can finally finish season 3!
a wallet, a sweatshirt and this AWESOME mug with a stack of books and a bookworm coming out of one that my mom got for me from her trip to Mexico!
And the creme de la creme: Jim Shore Bookends of Cinderella and BELLE reading a BOOK!!!


My TBTBSanta gift from Terri:

Harry Potter Socks!
Neverland by Anna Katmore
Snow Like Ashes by Sara Raasch
CHOCOLATE & HOT CHOCOLATE
a GINGERBREAD card!

YAY! Thanks Terri!



More micelleaneous items I bought with a partial gift card and coupon from a variety of places:

Boy Meets World: The Complete Series DVD--with sale price and my coupon it was $40!!
Mama's Family: The Complete Series DVD--one of my fave shows from the 90s!
The Maze Runner DVD
a small set of bookends for my nightstand


a B&N giftcard from my coworkers


And that was my awesome week! Next week...Christmas! YAY! What did you all get?









28 comments:

  1. Hey Jessica, have you read Snow like Ashes or will you be reading it soon? I've been trying to get it from the library, but I'm about to give up and just go buy it! It looks and sounds amazing :)

    Amber @ Dystopian Wonders

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, what a great birthday haul! I really love those Disney bookends. :)

    Have a great week!
    Stormi
    Week In Review

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh Happy birthday, you had some wonderful things! happy reading too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love all your new gifts! ESPECIALLY the Jim Shore bookends! I collect his Santas and my Mom has Halloween and Thanksgiving pieces of his too that I really like. Happy Birthday!

    ReplyDelete
  5. WOW I love all of your gifts! Especially the Harry Potter socks. They are too cute! :) Happy Birthday!!! :)

    -Kimi at Geeky Chiquitas

    ReplyDelete
  6. ZOMG! I LOVED Mama's Family. I watched it with my grandmother. Oh, that show! Totally cute Harry Potter socks. HAPPY BIRTHDAY!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Awesome haul, LOVE Vmars (the movie was amazing and the book was even better) and Boy Meets World. :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Happy belated birthday, I hope you had a great day! And It seems like you did with all that great haul! Enjoy your books and DVDs and other goodies :)

    ~Mogsy @ BiblioSanctum

    ReplyDelete
  9. Happy Birthday!!! Awesome haul!!! Looks like an awesome week full of fun goodies. I hope you have a great holiday and Happy New Year!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love when I can get books at half price. Looks like you got an awesome Secret Santa package. Giftcards are always awesome to get.

    Grace @ Books of Love

    ReplyDelete
  11. Nice haul. You got a lot of stuff this week. Happy belated birthday!
    Kristin @ Book Sniffers Anonymous

    ReplyDelete
  12. I enjoyed Snow Like Ashes hope that you do too. have a great holidays.

    ReplyDelete
  13. For some reason I feel like I have Nightshade, but then again I have so many books that I don't know what is what haha :) Enjoy everything and thanks for stopping by!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Happy belated birthday, Jessica! It looks like you had a pretty awesome week! It's awesome that you were able to find a UK copy of a book, a lot of the times their covers are so much prettier than the ones we get here. Have you already seen The Maze Runner? Did you enjoy it? It was not my favorite, so I haven't decided if I'm going to pick up the DVD or not. Happy reading! :]

    - Tiffany

    ReplyDelete
  15. Happy late birthday! Hope you enjoy all your books and presents :)

    ReplyDelete
  16. Man how does your HPB get all of these UK covers? I don't think I've ever seen one at my store.

    Awesome Secret Santa gifts this year Jessica!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Another amazing haul. Happy Birthday, Jessica and happy reading. Hope you enjoy all your new acquisitions.

    ReplyDelete
  18. Love your new books! Hope you enjoy all your gifts!

    ReplyDelete
  19. I'm excited to read Snow Like Ashes! ;D Yay for Veronica Mars! I need to finish S2 still, I think. Haha. Happy Birthday Jessica! Enjoy your new goodies!

    ReplyDelete
  20. Birthday haul, happy late birthday! I hope you enjoy all of your new books and goodies! Thanks for visiting my blog!

    Alyssa @ The Eater of Books!

    ReplyDelete
  21. Those bookends are so awesome. And Snow Like Ashes looks so good. I can't wait to read that one. Happy reading and happy belated birthday.

    ReplyDelete
  22. Wow very cool haul! I love the mugs! Happy reading =)

    ReplyDelete
  23. I want The Maze Runner DVD so badly, but it's not out in the UK till FEBRUARY! That's just cruel >.< Great haul this week, I am desperate for Snow Like Ashes and really hope I get that for Christmas this year. I hope you enjoy them all :)

    ReplyDelete
  24. Happy belated birthday, Jessica! I WANT THAT COFFEE CUP!!! That's too cute! :) Really nice haul, girl. I hope you have Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  25. Love the coffee cup, in fact your haul is super amazing! Enjoy your B&N card... don't spend it all at once. Happy Birthday once again!!

    Naomi @ Nomi’s Paranormal Palace

    ReplyDelete
  26. Oh wow, you got some awesome gifts! I love those Cinderella and Belle bookends, and the mug! Too cute. I have the first few seasons of Boy Meets World, but I really need the whole series. You got an amazing deal.

    -Lauren

    ReplyDelete

Comments are an award all on their own! So my blog is an award free one! Thanks for any consideration though!