Dec 7, 2014

Stacking the Shelves

This weekly meme is hosted by Tynga's Reviews.

Stacking The Shelves is all about the books we are adding to our shelves each week, sharing with you our excitement for our newest titles and maybe have you discover a new book in the process!



Another good week! Most of what I got were preorders that I may or may not have forgotten about...really just 2 because they were delayed! 

Here's what I bought:

Darkness Falls by Keri Arthur
Keeper of the Castle by Juliet Blackwell
Unhinged by A.G. Howard--I still need to start this series, but I had won an ARC of this and I impulstically bought this one when it was on sale plus a coupon so it was like $10 for a hardcover! Unbeatable!
Captive by Aimee Carter--KEEPER COPY!!


For review from the publishers via Netgalley & Edelweiss I received:

  A Ghostly Undertaking by Tonya Kappes (ARC)--though this is a reprint apparently!
A Ghostly Grave by Tonya Kappes (ARC)
Shadow Study by Maria V. Snyder (ARC)--nabbed this baby the second I saw it! Thank goodness for auto-approval with Harlequin! 


THANK YOU Witness, Mira, Edelweiss, & Netgalley!



From jolly old St. Nick I got: 



 I got the Toy Story of Terror Pez Dispenser
Captain America: The Winter Solider
Jim Shore Thumper statue
an Olaf T-Shirt
the Olaf ornament from Hallmark--was surprised when the wait list actually came through for me!
a bell-shaped cookie cutter with caroling mouse ornament--apart of a series that I already have the first two too!
Also not picture was some chapstick!


Then I received a gift from Julie Kagawa:


THANK YOU Julie!!




24 comments:

  1. yay many books! I loved Captive so I hope it will be the same for you. I'm curious about the last Arthur novel. Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for letting me know about Shadow Study. I'm glad to be pre-approved for Harlequin titles too. What a great assortment of books and stuff. I love your new dragon. Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So jealous! That Dragon........ its so cute!!!!!

    Happy Reading!!
    Aparajita @Le' Grande Codex

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oooh! Unhinged! I can't wait to see what you think of the Splintered series! And I LOVE your Olaf swag!

    Tracy @ Cornerfolds

    ReplyDelete
  5. So many pretty things! I hope you enjoy it all, and thanks for stopping by Comfort Books!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Auto-Approval makes life easier. I do like the dragon that Julie Kagawa gave you. I so need to read Captive at some point. Great stack of books.

    Grace @ Books of Love

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love Julie Kagawa's little dragons. They're so cute! I need to get Captive to read as I really enjoyed Pawn! Hope you enjoy your new goodies :)

    Becca @ Lost in Thought
    My Haul :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Nice haul! I can't wait to read Shadow Study – will definitely be looking out for your review :) Hope you enjoy your new books and goodies and have a lovely week!

    Zareena @ The Slanted Bookshelf

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great haul! I especially love your Frozen products they are so cute. I hope you enjoy your new books and thanks for stopping by my blog :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love all the things you got from St. Nick..maybe we need a St. Nick day around my house as I hadn't ever heard of it till you mentioned it..lol. Great bunch of books as well!

    Stormi
    Week In Review

    ReplyDelete
  11. That dragon from JKagawa is awesome, Jessica!! She is very talented with her art as well :)
    And you got some great books! I still need to read Unhinged as well, I have no idea why I haven't yet, as I really enjoyed Splintered.
    Have a fantastic week :)

    Lexxie @ (un)Conventional Bookviews

    ReplyDelete
  12. I really liked Unhinged! Can't wait to read Ensnared. And I thought Captive was okay! I hope you enjoy all of your new books!

    Thanks for visiting my blog! Have a fabulous week :)

    Alyssa @ The Eater of Books!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Love the Christmas ornaments! And that cute little dragon from Kagawa is adorable. UNHINGED was really good! And I have CAPTIVE sitting on my shelf waiting to be read, hopefully soon! I hope you enjoy ll your new goodies this weeks, Jessica!

    Thanks for stopping by my STS @ Addicted Readers!

    ReplyDelete
  14. I read Splintered a while ago so I think I'd have to reread it before moving on to the sequel. Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Nice haul! I really enjoyed Captain America. Hope you do to. Love the little dragon.

    Thanks for stopping by my StS. Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Darkness Falls looks good. Hope that you enjoy and have a good week.

    ReplyDelete
  17. OMG!! Shadow Study is up?? I must go to NetGalley!

    Look at all you cool stuff... and another Kagawa gift! Lucky girl *wink*

    Thanx for visiting My Weekly Wrap-Up!
    Naomi @ Nomi’s Paranormal Palace

    ReplyDelete
  18. Shadow Study looks interesting - thanks for checking out my Stacking

    the Shelves

    ReplyDelete
  19. Great book haul! And some very cute and awesome non-bookish swag as well :)

    ~Mogsy @ BiblioSanctum

    ReplyDelete
  20. Shadow study looks interesting. I will check that one out.

    ReplyDelete
  21. AHHH i love Julie's dragons and i also love UNHINGED!!! Le Sigh! Congrat on Shadow Study I t cried a lil when i was turned down but its all good.
    ~Britt @ please feed the bookworm

    ReplyDelete
  22. I am curious to see what you think of Shadow Study and I LOVE the Olaf shirt and tiny adorable dragon :)

    ReplyDelete
  23. Oh wow! I need to start Howard's series yet too. I love the covers and on that alone I want to read them. lol. You received some great gifts this week! Hope you have a great week.

    ReplyDelete

Comments are an award all on their own! So my blog is an award free one! Thanks for any consideration though!