Dec 29, 2014

It's Monday! What are You Reading?

It's Monday! What Are You Reading? is hosted by Sheila at Book Journey. It's a fun meme where we gather to share what we've read last week and our reading plans for this week.


Last Week I Read:

Wicked by Jennifer L. Armentrout (5 stars)
The Witches of Echo Park by Amber Benson (ARC)--Review to come later today
Splintered by A.G. Howard (4 stars)
The Moth in the Mirror by A.G. Howard (4.5 stars)


Currently Reading:

Unhinged by A.G. Howard


What I Hope to Read This Week:

Willowgrove by Kathleen Peacock (ARC)


Other Posts of Interest:








4 comments:

  1. I wish I could have gotten into that Alice In Wonderland retelling but I just didn't care for the first one..but the covers are unbelievably cool!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I didn't like Unhinged as much as I had liked Splintered but....Morpheus. *.*

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm with Stormi. I just didn't get into the first book but the covers are really cool. Thanks for visiting my blog. Happy reading and happy new year.

    ReplyDelete
  4. The Moth in the Mirror looks good! I must resist! LOL
    I just finished the Ginnie West Adventures series (4 books) and I am moving on to Love's First Flames, a prequel to Banished Love.

    ReplyDelete

Comments are an award all on their own! So my blog is an award free one! Thanks for any consideration though!