Dec 20, 2014

Top 5 Sundays

Top 5 Sundays is a weekly blog meme created by Larissa at Larissa and Friends' Bookish Life.

Every Sunday I will post a TOP 5 list on the blog. It can be about anything and every week I'll have a new theme {You can vote on next week’s theme on my left sidebar!} and I will ad the Mr.Linky bellow the post so you can do a list with the theme and add you link to it.

Rules:
1 - Write a post listing your TOP 5 choices within the theme I chose (or was chosen on a poll) for the week.
2 - Mention this Blog on the post and link back to it.
3 - Feel free to use the Feature's image (there is a smaller size version of it bellow)
4 - After you've finished your post, add you link (of the post, not your blog's main page) to the Mr.Linky at the end of that week's post.
5 – If you don’t have a blog to post, just leave your list in the comments =)



This week's topic is: Characters You Want to Get Their Own Stories! (Spin-off, POV, Special Book, Episode or Movie, etc.)



*in no particular order


JANCO
Souldfinder Series by Maria V. Snyder

I loooooove Janco! I'd love to see him get his own book, but with the newest (and yet to come) Shadow Study book, we get awfully close with Janco getting his own chapters! But still...I'd loooove to see him with his own book!


JACKAL
Blood of Eden Trilogy by Julie Kagawa

Ooooohhhh how I would LOVE for there to be a Jackal book!! Possibly with him meeting a girl--vampire/human/hunter/or something else entirely who has a snark slash attitude to match his!! That would be hilarious!!


CASS
Women of the Otherworld Series by Kelley Armstrong

I always had hope that Cass would get her own novel, but sadly it never happened. While I don't see it happening anymore, I guess I could still hope for another novella. I know that there was at least one (that I can recall) with Cass and her sort of "birthday"...but I guess I just want MORE!



ADAM
Shatter Me Trilogy by Tahereh Mafi

I guess I would want another Adam story, I wasn't thrilled with how things ended on his part. His character took a total turn around from the first book. I think I'd like to see him again where he can redeem himself a bit.


DAVID
Underworld Movies Saga

Why yes, that's my Theo! Theo played a vampire before taking on the lifechanging role of Four! And I seriously would not ever say NO to seeing him play David again! Because that's how I first met and fell in love with Theo! Then I learned we have the same birthday and he's only 3 years older than me and it's been crushing ever since 2012!








2 comments:

  1. I definitely wouldn't say no to Theo James playing anything haha. I would love to see Adam in his own book too, I feel like he went off the wall by the end of the series and I'd love to see him turn around.

    ReplyDelete
  2. great picks! =) Cass would have been a great character to get her won novel! so true!

    ReplyDelete

Comments are an award all on their own! So my blog is an award free one! Thanks for any consideration though!