Dec 18, 2014

Random Thursday

How about another Disney Fun Fact?! Since last week I mentioned the original name for Thumper, I thought I'd share with you a few of the other names that were thrown around to name Tramp from Lady in the Tramp.

In the screenwriting process, Tramp was called by various names, some included: Rags, Homer, and Bozo.

I think I like Tramp best! Lady and Homer or Lady and Bozo just doesn't have a nice ring to it! LOL!

This was yet another fun fact brought to you by the Disney Desk Calendar 2014! And you can bet I'm getting the same one for 2015! ;)






1 comment:

  1. OMG where did Homer come from? The only Homer I'll accept will be of the Simpsons variety!

    I'm proud of the writing team for going with Tramp!

    ReplyDelete

Comments are an award all on their own! So my blog is an award free one! Thanks for any consideration though!