Dec 27, 2014

Top 5 Sundays

Top 5 Sundays is a weekly blog meme created by Larissa at Larissa and Friends' Bookish Life.

Every Sunday I will post a TOP 5 list on the blog. It can be about anything and every week I'll have a new theme {You can vote on next week’s theme on my left sidebar!} and I will ad the Mr.Linky bellow the post so you can do a list with the theme and add you link to it.

Rules:
1 - Write a post listing your TOP 5 choices within the theme I chose (or was chosen on a poll) for the week.
2 - Mention this Blog on the post and link back to it.
3 - Feel free to use the Feature's image (there is a smaller size version of it bellow)
4 - After you've finished your post, add you link (of the post, not your blog's main page) to the Mr.Linky at the end of that week's post.
5 – If you don’t have a blog to post, just leave your list in the comments =)



This week's topic is: Favorite New to You Authors Read in 2014 + Books You Can't Wait For Coming Out in 2015



*in no particular order


FAVORITE NEW TO ME AUTHORS READ IN 2014


MORGAN RHODES
Falling Kingdoms Series

I had the first two in this series in my pile for awhile and finally read the first one this year and LOVED it!!


MARY E. PEARSON
Remanent Chronicles

Another AMAZING read!! LOVED this one from beginning to end and soooo can't wait fr the next one!


KRESLEY COLE
Arcana Chronicles

This one took a bit of getting used to, but OMG I fell in love by book 2!!! It was just soooo amazing!!


GRETCHEN McNEIL
Multiple Titles

I picked up Gretchen's books this year and while I really enjoyed them all, I love a good mystery and Ten was soooo uber creepy!! I LOVED it!!


DANIELLE PAIGE
Dorothy Must Die Series

LOVED this one! One of my most favorite debuts this year!! Loved the twist to Wizard of Oz!!


BOOKS YOU CAN'T WAIT FOR COMING OUT IN 2015


DEAD OF WINTER
by Kresley Cole

Started this last year and fell in love with the series!! Sooooo can't wait to get back to it!!


SOULBOUND
by Kristen Callihan

Looooooove this series, so I pretty much look forward to every new title!


LION'S SHARE
by Rachel Vincent

I didn't even realize how much I've been waiting for this one!!! LOVED the Shifters series and soooooooooooooo cannot wait to read a spinoff!!


EVERY LAST BREATH
by Jennifer L. Armentrout

Not a complete lost without a JLA book! Soooooooo cannot wait for this one either!!



A COURT OF THORNS AND ROSES
by Sarah J. Maas

SOOOOOOO can't wait for this one either!! Anxious for the Beauty and the Beast twist!!! Love a good fairy tale twist!





 

2 comments:

  1. Sounds like a fun meme! :) Falling Kingdoms and The Kiss of Deception was also one of my few favorites~

    Awesome post!
    Cindy @ In This World of Books..

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely pics!! I have the Kristen Calihan books on my tbr pile and I cant wait for the shifters spin-off either =)

    ReplyDelete

Comments are an award all on their own! So my blog is an award free one! Thanks for any consideration though!