Dec 24, 2014

Waiting on Wednesday

I hate waiting...
Waiting on Wednesday is a weekly blog post by Jill over at Breaking the Spine, that spotlights releases we're eagerly awaiting.


After surviving a disastrous battle at prom, Alyssa has embraced her madness and gained perspective. She's determined to rescue her two worlds and the people and netherlings she loves. Even if it means challenging Queen Red to a final battle of wills and wiles . . . and even if the only way to Wonderland, now that the rabbit hole is closed, is through the looking-glass world--a parallel dimension filled with mutated and violent netherling outcasts. In the final installment of the wildly popular Splintered trilogy, Alyssa and her dad journey into the heart of magic and mayhem in search of her mom and to set right all that's gone wrong. Together with Jeb and Morpheus, they must salvage Wonderland from the decay and destruction that has ensnared it. But if they succeed and come out alive, can everyone truly have their happily ever after?




Okay, I sooo need to start this series and I plan on doing it very soon!!!

TITLE: Ensnared
AUTHOR: A.G. Howard
PUBLISHER: Amulet Books
GENRE: Fantasy YA

RELEASE DATE: January 6, 2015



It’s easy to walk away from lies. Power is another thing.

MacKayla Lane would do anything to save the home she loves. A gifted sidhe-seer, she’s already fought and defeated the deadly Sinsar Dubh—an ancient book of terrible evil—yet its hold on her has never been stronger.
When the wall that protected humans from the seductive, insatiable Fae was destroyed on Halloween, long-imprisoned immortals ravaged the planet. Now Dublin is a war zone with factions battling for control. As the city heats up and the ice left by the Hoar Frost King melts, tempers flare, passions run red-hot, and dangerous lines get crossed. Seelie and Unseelie vie for power against nine ancient immortals who have governed Dublin for millennia; a rival band of sidhe-seers invades the city, determined to claim it for their own; Mac’s former protégé and best friend, Dani “Mega” O’Malley, is now her fierce enemy; and even more urgent, Highland druid Christian MacKeltar has been captured by the Crimson Hag and is being driven deeper into Unseelie madness with each passing day. The only one Mac can depend on is the powerful, dangerous immortal Jericho Barrons, but even their fiery bond is tested by betrayal.

It’s a world where staying alive is a constant struggle, the line between good and evil gets blurred, and every alliance comes at a price. In an epic battle against dark forces, Mac must decide who she can trust, and what her survival is ultimately worth.


Still need to read Iced and I plan on reading that one very soon as well! Looking forward to returning to the Fever World!!!

TITLE: Burned
AUTHOR: Karen Marie Moning
PUBLISHER: Delacorte Press
GENRE: Urban Fantasy

RELEASE DATE: January 20, 2015






15 comments:

  1. I still haven't started on the Splintered Series yet, but I'm hoping to do that very soon :) I do like the covers though. (:

    My WoW


    Jackie @Jackie's Book World

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really need to read the Splintered books, I've heard such amazing things about them. I even have the first book, just haven't picked it up yet. Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm definitely excited to read Ensnared! I love that series. Not long to wait! Yay! Here's my WoW

    Michelle @ Michelle's Minions

    ReplyDelete
  4. I havent started on the SPlintered series but Have heard so much about it..I am hoping on reading it in the new year..:)
    Thanks for sharing the book, Jessica..Have a Merry Christmas and a grt week! :)
    Old Follower

    -Njkinny @Njkinny's World of Books & Stuff

    ReplyDelete
  5. it's been years and years since i read a KMM book but i remember really enjoy her in my huge paranormal phase.

    hope you can stop by my WoW Post.

    -michelle @ Michelle & Leslie's Book Picks

    ReplyDelete
  6. I have the first book in the Splintered series but I haven't started it yet! The covers are always so amazing I just love them so much!!
    Happy Holidays,
    Aneta @ Angelic Reviews

    ReplyDelete
  7. YES Ensnared!! I wanted to post this one again today, but decided I should pick something new... I hope you LOVE this series!

    Here's my WoW!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I cannot wait on Ensnared! This will be the first one in this series that I didn't get to read early! So sad!! :-(
    Check out my WOW

    ReplyDelete
  9. I read Splintered and thought it was just okay. I haven't been following along with the rest of the series. KMM is an author who is on my TBR mountain but I haven't had a chance to read her yet. I hope you enjoy these once they get to your reading stack. Happy reading and happy holidays!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I CANNOT WAIT TO READ ENSARED!! I hope you enjoy this book when you read it!

    Thanks for visiting my blog! Happy holidays :)

    Alyssa @ The Eater of Books!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Ensnared is one that I see a lot of people looking forward to. But I'm so excited about Burned! I think we've waited long enough for it :)

    ~Mogsy @ BiblioSanctum

    ReplyDelete
  12. both ones I haven't started the series-- but sounds good, hope you get a chance to read it soon, and happy holidays.

    ReplyDelete
  13. I have only read Splintered, but I own the 2nd book in the series. I really need to get to it. And I can't wait for Burned to be released!
    Great choices, Jessica :)
    Lexxie @ (un)Conventional Bookviews

    ReplyDelete
  14. I haven't jumped on the A.G. Howard train yet... I hope to one day! Nice picks!

    Naomi @ Nomi’s Paranormal Palace

    ReplyDelete

Comments are an award all on their own! So my blog is an award free one! Thanks for any consideration though!