Dec 4, 2014

Follow Friday

This is a weekly blog meme hosted by Parajunkee's View and Alison Can Read.

Here are the general rules to Follow Friday:
 
1. Follow the Follow My Book Blog Friday Hosts and any one else you want to follow on the list  
2. Follow our Featured Bloggers
3. Put your Blog name & URL in the Linky thing.
4. Grab the button up there and place it in a post, this post is for people to find a place to say hi in your comments
5. Follow Follow Follow as many as you can
6. If someone comments and says they are following you, be a dear and follow back. Spread the Love...and the followers
7. If you want to show the link list, just follow the link below the entries and copy and paste it within your post!
8. If your new to the follow Friday hop, comment and let me know, so I can stop by and check out your blog!



This week's question is: Do you decide in advance what you read for the coming week or month? Why / why not? 



MY ANSWER: I do decide what I'm going to read by the week. Usually it goes along with what review books need reading first, which I always try to read those until they're gone. At my blog that happens quite a bit. So right now I am in the midst of reading some of those. Should be done in a week or two, depending how well they read.

Then it just goes by what I want to read! While reading my review books I always say what I will dive into first, but then that tends to change. I pretty much give myself free reign over what I want to read and it really just goes by my mood and what I want to read most at the moment!






10 comments:

  1. I don't read fast enough to accept review books. I just don't have time. :( Though I do review comics! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I barely have enough time to read the books on my TBR, much less reading review books! I'm impressed you can read so much! Respect!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am really bad about not being organized, even with review books...my bad. I am such a mood reader. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOL, I try to do the same thing, but I don't succeed all the time. However, I only request books for review that I really want to read. So when I am accepted either on Netgalley or Edelweiss, I'm ecstatic :)
    Have a fantastic Friday, Jessica.

    Lexxie @ (un)Conventional Bookviews

    ReplyDelete
  5. I also plan out what I am going to read and like to read my review books first. But reading multiple books makes that both easy and difficult, especially if there are more than one being released on the same day.

    Happy FF! Old follower.
    Cassi @ My Thoughts Literally

    ReplyDelete
  6. Same here! I also don't necessarily read ARCs as soon as I have them. I'll leave them on the shelf until I'm in the mood for them... unless I have a deadline. If I have a deadline then I obviously tackle them first!

    Here's my F&F!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I defintely try to go by the week too. :)
    Thank you for stopping by!
    Old follower

    ReplyDelete
  8. I go freestyle..Picking up books based on interest is so refreshing! :)

    Old Follower

    My FF
    -Njkinny @Njkinny's World of Books & Stuff

    ReplyDelete
  9. I read all of my review books first, too. It's the pressure to be done and have the post scheduled and free to read other things.

    ReplyDelete

Comments are an award all on their own! So my blog is an award free one! Thanks for any consideration though!