Dec 22, 2014

It's Monday! What are You Reading?

It's Monday! What Are You Reading? is hosted by Sheila at Book Journey. It's a fun meme where we gather to share what we've read last week and our reading plans for this week.

Last Week I Read:

Gathering Darkness by Morgan Rhodes (5 stars)
A Vision in Velvet by Juliet Blackwell (5 stars)
A Haunting is Brewing by Juliet Blackwell (4.5 stars)


Currently Reading:

Wicked by Jennifer L. Armentrout


What I Plan to Read this Week:
 
The Witches of Echo Park by Amber Benson


Other Posts of Interest:






 


6 comments:

  1. How are you liking Wicked so far? Silly question since it's JLA, but still ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. As fast as you spit those books out you need to have at least two or three books listed for whats up next..LOL. I see that you already have Wicked read! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can't wait to read The Witches of Echo Park - I'm such a huge Buffy fan that anything by Amber Benson is a must read!

    Nicole @ Feed Your Fiction Addiction

    ReplyDelete
  4. All of your books are new to me. Looks like I have more to add to my list. Thanks for visiting my blog. Happy reading and happy holidays!

    ReplyDelete
  5. All new to me! I'm stuck in a Christmas reads loop. :)

    ReplyDelete

Comments are an award all on their own! So my blog is an award free one! Thanks for any consideration though!