Dec 6, 2014

Top 5 Sundays

Top 5 Sundays is a weekly blog meme created by Larissa at Larissa and Friends' Bookish Life.

Every Sunday I will post a TOP 5 list on the blog. It can be about anything and every week I'll have a new theme {You can vote on next week’s theme on my left sidebar!} and I will ad the Mr.Linky bellow the post so you can do a list with the theme and add you link to it.

Rules:
1 - Write a post listing your TOP 5 choices within the theme I chose (or was chosen on a poll) for the week.
2 - Mention this Blog on the post and link back to it.
3 - Feel free to use the Feature's image (there is a smaller size version of it bellow)
4 - After you've finished your post, add you link (of the post, not your blog's main page) to the Mr.Linky at the end of that week's post.
5 – If you don’t have a blog to post, just leave your list in the comments =)



This week's topic is: BOOK SERIES I WANNA TRY OUT!



*in no particular order


MYTHOS ACADEMY SERIES
by Jennifer Estep

So this is a series that I own...well all but book 5! I got them all from RT the past few years and really want to read them, but have yet to get to them!



SPLINTERED TRILOGY
by A.G. Howard

Everyone has been saying such good things on this one! I won this and the ARC of the second book earlier this year but haven't read them yet! I really need to though! I felt confident enough to replace the ARC with the hardcover version! Can't wait to read them! 



NICKI STYX SERIES
by Terri Garey

This is a series I bought in its entirety during the Borders closing sales (SOB!!!)! I haven't read them yet but hope to!!



BANNON & CLARE SERIES
by Lilith Saintcrow

I've enjoyed Lilith's previous books, so I bought this one, but haven't read yet either! I did add the second book to the mountain during a B&N sale earlier this year!



THE OTHERS SERIES
by Anne Bishop

Been hearing good things on this series! So I went out and bought the first book! Trying to break the habit of buying its sequels until I read the first book, so far so good with this one! LOL!









2 comments:

  1. I recommend starting Written in Red I LOVED that series so much

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have been eyeing Touch of Frost forever!! I have heard great things about Splintered and I have thought about reading it, but I'm afraid it may be too gruesome for me. I will probably wait till you read it and read your review before I commit to it lol!
    Ashley
    http://bookstothetea.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Comments are an award all on their own! So my blog is an award free one! Thanks for any consideration though!