Jan 11, 2019

Book Blogger Hop

This meme is hosted by Billy at Ramblings of a Coffee Addict!
 
 
This week's question is: What is your first book of the year? - (submitted by Elizabeth @ Silver's Reviews)
 
 
 
MY ANSWER: The first book I read this year was The Cold is in Her Bones by Peternelle van Arsdale.
My review of this one will be up next week! While it was an intriguing read, I can honestly say it wasn't exactly a favorite. All of which you'll find out on Monday! ;)
 
The first book that released this year that I want to read but haven't yet is Nightchaser by Amanda Bouchet! It sounds awesome and I loved her first book and I plan to read the rest of that trilogy but went ahead and ordered this one anyway during release week! Lol.
 
One of my most anticipated releases for the beginning of the year, that is already out, is Holly Black's The Wicked King! Which I've ordered...thrice. Yes, THRICE! LOL!! Can't wait to read this one!!
 
 















 
 
 
 

8 comments:

  1. Oh! I can't wait to see your review for The Cold is in Her Bones!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm really looking forward to seeing your review of The Cold is in Her Bones. I'd been anticipating it, but I wasn't sure ow it would work as a Medusa retelling. I'll be interested to see your thoughts on it.

    My Book Blogger Hop

    ReplyDelete
  3. All of them look good and I will be checking out your Arsdale's review.
    sherry @ fundinmental

    ReplyDelete

  4. Thanks for sharing what you read, and thanks for coming by my blog hop, Jessica.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I've heard good things about The Cold is in Her Bones.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I still haven't finished a book this year... And goodreads is already nagging at me that I'm 4 books behind or whatever. I've half read so many that when my motivation returns and I finish them, I'll be shooting ahead! lol

    I hope you enjoy The Wicked King! Especially now you've bought 3 of them!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm behind on the Holly Black discovery. But I plan on catching up based on what I've heard about her books!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oooh I'm sorry to see that you didn't enjoy your first read! Also: I hear amazing things about the Cruel Prince series. I really need to read the first one!

    My Book Blogger Hop!

    ReplyDelete

Comments are an award all on their own! So my blog is an award free one! Thanks for any consideration though!