Jan 9, 2019

Waiting on Wednesday

Can't-Wait Wednesday is a weekly meme hosted here, at Wishful Endings, to spotlight and discuss the books we're excited about that we have yet to read. Generally they're books that have yet to be released. It's based on Waiting on Wednesday, hosted by the fabulous Jill at Breaking the Spine. If you're continuing with WOW, feel free to link those up as well! Find out more here.


Remember how many lies we told, Molly? It’s enough to make my head spin. You were wild when I met you, and I was mad for you. But then something happened. And now you’re gone.

But don’t worry. I’ll find you. I just need to sift through the story of us to get to where you might be. I’ve got places to look, and a list of names.

The police have a list of names, too. See now? There’s another lie. There is only one person they’re really looking at, Molly.

And that’s yours truly.






Time for another Victoria Scott read! Super excited for this one!!

PUBLISHER: Entangled Teen
GENRE: YA Mystery
RELEASE DATE: February 5, 2019 





 

12 comments:

  1. Oooh! This sounds like an interesting read!! Great pick!

    Here’s my WoW!

    Ronyell @ Rabbit Ears Book Blog

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the cover and title. And it's been a while since I've picked up one of her books. This would be a good one.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sounds cool. There seems to be a lot of books centering around lies lately.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I just recently came across this book on Sunday and it sounds so good!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I just signed up for the blitz for this one the other day. It definitely sounds intriguing. I hope you love it!

    Tressa @ Wishful Endings

    ReplyDelete
  6. And I STILL haven't read anything from Victoria Scott!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I haven't read anything from Scott, but I own some of her books. This one looks really interesting and twisty.

    ReplyDelete
  8. This one's new to me, but I hope you'll enjoy it! I need to check out more from Entangled Teen.

    ~Mogsy @ BiblioSanctum

    ReplyDelete
  9. I have a netgalley copy of this, I'm hoping to read it soon!

    ReplyDelete

Comments are an award all on their own! So my blog is an award free one! Thanks for any consideration though!