Jan 21, 2019

It's Monday! What are You Reading?

It's Monday! What Are You Reading? is hosted by Sheila at Book Journey. It's a fun meme where we gather to share what we've read last week and our reading plans for this week.




Last Week I Read:

Imprison the Sky by A.C. Gaughen (ARC) (3 stars)
Spectacle by Jodie Lynn Zdrok (ARC)--Review to come at a later date


Review That Was Posted:

The Cold is Her Bones by Peternelle van Arsdale (ARC) (3 stars)


Currently Reading:

Stolen Time by Danielle Rollins (ARC)


What I Hope to Start This Week:

Warrior of the Wild by Tricia Levenseller (ARC)


Other Posts of Interest:

Teaser & Top Ten Tuesdays
New Year's Resolutions Book Tag
Waiting on Wednesday
Let's Discuss: Would You Rather...?
Random Thursday
Book Blogger Hop
Stacking the Shelves





3 comments:

  1. Nice assortment of books. I thought Stolen Time was okay - but I'm not a big fan of time travel. So "okay" is a glowing recommendation from me. Thanks for visiting my blog. Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope you enjoy your books, Jessica.

    Not the genre I read, but I'm happy you have so many books to enjoy.

    Have a great week, and thanks for always stopping by my blog.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sad that Spectacle was only a three-star read. I'm still on the fence about The Cold in Her Bones.

    ReplyDelete

Comments are an award all on their own! So my blog is an award free one! Thanks for any consideration though!