Jan 20, 2019

Stacking the Shelves

Stacking The Shelves is all about sharing the books you are adding to your shelves, may it be physical or virtual. This means you can include books you buy in physical store or online, books you borrow from friends or the library, review books, gifts and of course ebooks! The meme is now hosted by Tynga's Reviews and Reading Reality.


Well this week wasn't anything too special. Not bad. Not great. Just meh. Next Sunday I FINALLY have my first book signing for the year! Feels like ages since I been to one instead of just this past November! LOL!


Here's what I got this week:

Stain by A.G. Howard
Summoned to Thirteenth Grave by Darynda Jones--SIGNED!!


Other goodies that I got this week:

A bookmark from Summoned to Thirteenth Grave AND a cute little Skull Key charm! It mimics the one on the cover and I'm totally getting a chain for it!



My preorder swag from The Wicked King!!


My preorder gift for The Darkest Star! Green nail polish!!! :D


And then I bought myself yet another cute coin from LitJoy Crate in their A La Carte section! As I mentioned before I am a TOTAL DORK when it comes to fancy coins! Lol! So I had to get me my charmed Galleon to show my DA Membership!




And that's it for me for this week! So not a bad week since I really only just added the one book to my TBR pile as I've read Darynda's already! What did you all get?





 

 

 

13 comments:

  1. The enamel pin from The Wicked King swag *.*

    Hope you enjoy your new books.
    Tânia @MyLovelySecret

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very nice haul, Jessica! And wow, another signed book for your collection :)
    Have a wonderful week ahead and happy reading.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Which book event are you going to? The last one I went to was in late Swptember.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I got Stain too this week! And I love the TDS nail polish. Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the Wicked King stuff! And enjoy the signing!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I hope you had fun at your book signing. I haven't been to one since Obsidio, like 10 months ago.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Is it the April Henry signing that you are going to? I saw that she would be here but am not sure I can go. Enjoy all of your new goodies and have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  8. The nail polish is such a gorgeous color! I've become obsessed with that color green. I hope you have fun at the book signing!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I do hope you love your new books. I need to check out your review of Stain. I am on the fence with reading that one.

    Have a great week, Jessica! Happy Reading! xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. You always get the coolest swag! The skull key charm is so cute!

    ~Mogsy @ BiblioSanctum

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love all your swag! What signing are you going to be going to next week? There are a bunch coming up in February at Anderson's and I want to go to them ALL!!!!

    Nicole @ Feed Your Fiction Addiction

    ReplyDelete
  12. Ah man you got Stain!! I want that one. :) Hope it's good!

    ReplyDelete
  13. YAY! I really hope you love Stain! It was such an amazing read!

    ReplyDelete

Comments are an award all on their own! So my blog is an award free one! Thanks for any consideration though!