Jan 22, 2019

Let's Discuss: Would You Rather...? Round 2

I suddenly had another idea for a "Would You Rather" post as it started out as me just talking about the kind of weather I prefer but then I thought I'd spin it into this type of post again! LOL!


Would You Rather Live with Hot Weather or Cold Weather?


It's cold right now. Really cold. I see some people are not too happy about it and yeah, snow isn't fun. Ice isn't fun either. But I honestly like the colder weather and would be totally happy with it lasting longer than hot weather.

In St. Louis we have two seasons Summer and Winter. Summer starts probably around mid-late April and doesn't let up until October. So yeah, it's friggin hot a loooong time here and I HATE it!!

It's always been my philosophy that with colder weather you can bundle up against the cold and keep yourself warm and comfortable. When it's hot and boiling and humid you can't do anything to keep cool. Nothing. There's nothing you can to do keep cool when you have to go out. It's miserable and unbearable. I HATE the heat! I've lived in St. Louis all my life and I am in no way whatsoever used to our summers and the ungodly humidity. I hate it. 

So yes, I am definitely someone who prefers the colder weather than hot weather. There are no in-betweens sadly. We literally get just a handful of days where the weather is actually nice and somewhere in-between, so basically Spring and Fall.


Though I feel like I'll know your answers, but what do you prefer? Cold or hot weather? Nothing in between! Lol.






2 comments:

  1. I agree about cold weather being somewhat tolerable because you can bundle up. Nothing is worse than being crazy hot and not being able to do anything about it.

    If I had it my way, I would live in fall.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I lived in STL my whole life until I moved around with my husband. I agree about only 2 seasons lol. I prefer cold to hot for same reasons. Bundle up is easier.

    ReplyDelete

Comments are an award all on their own! So my blog is an award free one! Thanks for any consideration though!