Jan 8, 2019

Teaser & Top Ten Tuesdays

Teaser Tuesday is a weekly feature hosted by Purple Princess of The Purple Booker.


Here are the rules:

1. Grab your current read
2. Open to a page
 
3. Pick out 2 lines that are SPOILER FREE 
4. Name the title, author, etc.



"'No,' Sora said. 'I want to kill a traitor to the kingdom, who would upend the entire planet in his selfish quest for the Evermore if he could do it.'

What she didn't say out loud, but which was equally true--" Kindle loc. 21%*


*Quote comes from the ARC therefore it and its location are not final. 









TITLE: Circle of Shadows
AUTHOR: Evelyn Skye
PUBLISHER: Balzer + Bray
GENRE: YA Fantasy
RELEASE DATE: January 22, 2019



Top Ten Tuesday was created by The Broke and the Bookish in June of 2010 and was moved to That Artsy Reader Girl in January of 2018. It was born of a love of lists, a love of books, and a desire to bring bookish friends together.


This week's topic is: Most Anticipated Releases for the First Half of 2019


*in no particular order


10. THE WICKED KING by Holly Black--I mean obviously! Lol! No clue when I will actually be able to read it though! Releases TODAY!
9. THE DEVOURING GRAY by Christine Lynn Herman--I'm new to the waiting and hype for this one, but it sounds really interesting and it's already on my BUY list! Lol! Releases April 2nd
8. FINALE by Stephanie Garber--another obvious choice! DYING to read this one! And I just read that Stephanie made a major change to her drafts so I'm dying even more to read it! Lol!! Releases May 7th


7. AURORA RISING by Amie Kaufman & Jay Kristoff--super excited for this duo's next book! And whoa! Talk about a difference in size! Lol! Releases May 7th
6. STEPSISTER by Jennifer Donnelly--really interested in this one since it's a fairy tale twist! Can't wait to see what this stepsister does after Cinderella snags the prince! Releases May 28th
5. THE HAUNTED by Danielle Vega--always up for another horror story by Danielle! Even if I am wayyy behind on her other releases! Releases June 4th


4. RAGE by Cora Carmack--it's FINALLY releasing!! It's coming!! It's coming!! Releases June 11th
3. STORM AND FURY by Jennifer L. Armentrout--no surprise here!! Super excited for this spinoff!! Releases June 11th
2. SOUL OF THE SWORD by Julie Kagawa--so excited for this one! Really hoping that this June release date holds!! Fingers crossed! Releases June 18th


1. THE EVIL QUEEN by Gena Showalter--though my heart will always mourn for Intertwined #4, I am still excited for new books from Gena! A fairy tale spinoff sounds divine! Releases June 25th





9 comments:

  1. Finale is a must. It's a series ender, so I will probably put it off for a good amount of time. I also cannot wait to see what Kristoff and Kaufman cooked up for us. The premise sounds so good.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, The Haunted sounds amazing.

    Here is our Top Ten Tuesday.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Some new ones for me. Stepsister looks awesome. I am always down for Jennifer l armentrout. Great list. I am starting the wicked king today. Hope to love it as I did the first.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm adding Septsister and The Evil Queen to my never-ending list of retellings that I must read. Thanks for sharing.

    Happy readings!;)
    Tânia @MyLovelySecret

    ReplyDelete
  5. The Devouring Gray and Finale were both on my list this week too!
    My TTT: https://jjbookblog.wordpress.com/2019/01/08/top-ten-tuesday-193/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great tease and that Haunted cover...gets my attention.
    sherry @ fundinmental My TT

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ooh I don't think I've seen the cover for Aurora yet. Nice! And I definitely want to get The Devouring gray!

    ReplyDelete
  8. A new Danielle Vega book?? YES PLEASE!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I cannot wait for Aurora Rising! And what is Stepsister? I must check it out! Yikes, these lists are dangerous to my TBR!

    ~Mogsy @ BiblioSanctum

    ReplyDelete

Comments are an award all on their own! So my blog is an award free one! Thanks for any consideration though!