Jul 31, 2023

Let's Discuss: Toothpaste

 

So as I was writing my Monday Wrap-up post, a commercial came on and I thought...why not make that a discussion because it spurred a mini rant in my head! Lol.


Toothpaste


So yup, I saw a toothpaste commercial. For Crest and that is the one brand of toothpaste I can't stand! Lol. I don't know what it is, I guess the taste? I mean, I guess I can derive a psychological reason as to why I can't stand the taste of it, but that's a post for another time! Lol. Of course though my dentist always gives me a little Crest sample after visits, so depending on whatever kind of trip I take, I may or may not just bring that along despite my dislike of it! If it's a longer trip I just bring my big tube of toothpaste, if it's for the weekend or such, I'll bring one of those things.

My toothpaste of choice tends to be Aquafresh! Or at least that's where I've settled for the last few years. The mint isn't too intense and leaves my breath feeling fresh. But I did use to use Colgate, I think I switched over mostly because I kept finding Aquafresh coupons in the paper. Because yes, I am a coupon person when I get them!

What tends to be your toothpaste of choice? Do you go for just about anything or prefer one over the other? Do you avoid any brands for whatever reason? 








No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are an award all on their own! So my blog is an award free one! Thanks for any consideration though!