Jul 16, 2023

Stacking the Shelves--Crickets

 

Stacking the Shelves is all about sharing the books you are adding to your shelves, may it be physical or virtual. This means you can include books you buy in physical store or online, books you borrow from friends or the library, review books, gifts, and of course ebooks! The meme is now hosted by Reading Reality


It was another boring week. Like really boring. Work was slow, which I'm going to miss because we're going to get real busy really soon and it will be that way until about November! So I'm enjoying the calm before the proverbial storm! It was also a slow week for books...and mail. I seriously did not get anything this week! I mean, I guess that's a good thing. I was almost going to go to B&N since they extended their "double stamps" sale for this weekend...but then I asked myself, what book am I dying to get that I didn't already preorder? I am truly trying to cut back on books I buy which means I need to at least try to stick to my list that I write out at the beginning of the year. Yes, there will be the occasional book that gets impulsed purchased, see my current read now (it was impulsed purchased back in May though!), lol! But since house shopping is not going well, I need to save what I can and see if I can up my purchase price. Or win the lottery. THAT would solve 99% of my non-bookish problems!


So the TBR pile got a break this week! My wallet...eh. Not that much of a break as I did purchase some things this week. Not Prime Day deals as I no longer have that, I'm actually not subscribed to anything like that currently, but I still bought a bookish-ish (yes, you read that right, -ish-ish!) item that I can hopefully share next week and maybe even the bookstagram props I bought too!

What did you get this week? New reads? New bookish items? New non-bookish items that are fun to share?







No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are an award all on their own! So my blog is an award free one! Thanks for any consideration though!