Jul 2, 2023

PSA: I Will Be MIA

 (image borrowed from Frontier Fire Protection)

Hey all! Just popping in real quick to say I might be MIA for some odd days. Our power went out Friday evening and has been out ever since with no restoration time in sight. So I've limited to no access to the internet or air conditioning. So I am slowly frying from the inside out. I cannot handle heat. Not at all. Unlike other St. Louisans who love it and bask in the humidity, I slowly die inside. It doesn't help that I seem to run hot naturally either, so yeah, I am not a happy person right now.

Needless to say without power, my blog visiting will be next to none until it is restored. The power company has said since Friday evening there is no estimated time for it coming back. Rumor is it will be several days, so yeah. My phone hotspot will have to be used for work this week and however long after. It honestly doesn't sound good from the rumors I hear, even as I sit here in Bread Co! I can't even try going into the office because I will look a fright without being able to fix my hair, I will not be work appropriate.

I may not be super active on social media this week either. We have a generator to help keep the food safe and I can occasionally charge my phone, but it will be sparse for the unforeseeable future. Please send your power restoring vibes my way!








No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are an award all on their own! So my blog is an award free one! Thanks for any consideration though!