Jul 1, 2023

Challenges Monthly Wrap-up: June

CHALLENGE 1: 2023 Series Ender Reading Challenge

Cherish by Tracy Wolff (Crave)


Only one completed this month, but I am reading another series finale right now and that will have me completing my new goal! I haven't decided if I want to up it again yet since my next slew of reads don't include any finales. But we'll see what happens!



CHALLENGE 2: 2023 Discussion Challenge

The Pains of Collecting
Collecting Requirements
Flip-flops or Slides?


So I wrote 3 discussions this past month. Not bad, not great. Just okay. I'm still doing really good with my challenge. I've upped it to 25 and I am at 23 right now. Will I up this one? Eh. Who's to say. We'll see how the next month goes! Lol.




CHALLENGE 3: 2023 New Release Challenge

Ruling Destiny by Alyson Noel (6/6/23)
Cherish by Tracy Wolff (5/30/23)


Only 2 new releases this month. Which considering the other 2 books I read were TBR, I didn't do too bad. I just picked 2 really long books this month, so yeah...that was a lot! Lol! I just passed the halfway mark on my challenge, 12/20 so I'm doing good and luckily there's still some review books waiting for me that will count towards this goal!




CHALLENGE 4: The Backlist Reader Challenge 2023

The Dead Romantics by Ashley Poston (6/28/22)
A Shadow in the Ember by Jennifer L. Armentrout (10/29/21)


Another two down! I'm a little more ahead on this one with 16/20 read. Trying to balance out my reads with new and old ones to keep ahead of these challenges, but it's sooo hard when new ones call to me then an old one screams at me and I just can't seem to give up sleep! Why does my body need to sleep anyway?!









No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are an award all on their own! So my blog is an award free one! Thanks for any consideration though!