Jul 28, 2023

MIA

 

Hey all! Just popping in to say I will be MIA for the rest of the day! I will be back tomorrow, but any evening visiting that I usually do on Fridays will be postponed as I am driving to Memphis to meet Erin A. Craig and Hannah Whitten (again!)! 

I haven't met Erin yet and when I saw she was only going to be a 4 hour away drive from me on a Friday, I thought I can do this! I get off early on Fridays. So yes, by the time you're reading this, I will be on the road! I will see you all sometime tomorrow whenever I wake up as I am definitely sleeping in after I come home after this event!

If you happen to be attending this tour stop give me a shoutout on Instagram, Threads, or Twitter tagging me @agreatreader! Would love to meet up and say hey!









No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are an award all on their own! So my blog is an award free one! Thanks for any consideration though!