Jul 10, 2023

Planet Book Tag

 

So I was on Instagram this week and saw this fun tag over at @haylee.reads and thought it looked like fun! Just a quick little solar system themed book tag and you know me, I love a book tag! I borrowed the image Haylee used above to have the title and everything there, she's the master who created the image!

 

For sanity's sake, I am also keeping this just to books I've read so far this year! It would be a very long time for me to think over all the books otherwise! Lol!


MERCURY: best written

I honestly loved this one! I thought it was so well written, because for a little while, I still wasn't 100% convinced of the "monster" involved and was running one or two different theories!



VENUS: pretty cover

This cover is just so pretty! I love the flowers, I love the creepy rib cage, and the necklace is also gorgeous!



EARTH: where I'd live

The house in House of Roots and Ruin is huge! Though it is a wee bit scary as well, there's a gorgeous library as well that I would love to read in! Just maybe wait til the other inhabitants move out. Lol.



MARS: worst villain

From this year, I'd say the worst villain was Milo from Conquer the Kingdom (and the trilogy at large) for he was just so sinister and downright inhumane that he's not someone I would want to cross.



JUPITER: longest book

Going with Gooodreads numbers that would be A Shadow in the Ember, but I know a chunk of those were back pages advertising different things, a sneak peek, and there were 12 pages or so in the beginning that were not inclusive to the story. The next longest pick is House of Roots and Ruin at Goodreads page count of 544, but since it doesn't release until the end of the month I am not sure of the actual page count. So one of the two!



SATURN: difficult read

Though I did enjoy For the Wolf, at the time of reading it this year, I had a lot going on work wise and such, so my mind wasn't fully invested when I was reading it. So I struggled a bit here and there until the work worries vanished.



URANUS: changed my life

A part of me was worried that From the Grave would never come to life. That this would be yet another series I mourn the loss over without it ever being finished. That list is longer than it should be! But the fact the book did release and was everything I had hoped for was life changing! Lol.



NEPTUNE: made me cry

Cherish was a very emotional read for me! So much happened! So much good, so much that maybe wasn't so good but still made for good storytelling! My emotions were all over the place and I probably teared up a time or two throughout reading it!



PLUTO: powerful mc

Meren is quite literally a character of great power! New to the magic game but learning quickly, she's a force to be reckoned with and I cannot wait to see how this series ends next year!











No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are an award all on their own! So my blog is an award free one! Thanks for any consideration though!