Jul 3, 2023

It's Monday! What Are You Reading?

 

It's Monday! What Are You Reading? is hosted by Kathryn at Book Date. It's a fun meme where we gather to share what we've read last week and our reading plans for this week.
 

Due to power being out, the last two posts in the last category couldn't be linked up as I am writing this days early where I used public WiFi. ;)

 

Last Week I Read: 


A Shadow in the Ember by Jennifer L. Armentrout (5 stars)

 

 

Currently Reading:

 
Legends and Liars by Morgan Rhodes



What I Plan to Read Next:


Hemlock Island by Kelley Armstrong (ARC)



Other Posts of Interest (memes from last week only):

Flip-flops or Slides?
Teaser & Top Ten Tuesdays
Can't Wait Wednesday
Books from the Backlog #37
Book Blogger Hop
Challenges Monthly Wrap-up: June
Stacking the Shelves
PSA: I Will Be MIA

The Mid-Year Book Freak Out Tag 2023







No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are an award all on their own! So my blog is an award free one! Thanks for any consideration though!