Jul 4, 2023

Teaser & Top Ten Tuesdays

 

Teaser Tuesday is a weekly feature hosted by Purple Princess of The Purple Booker



Here are the rules:

1. Grab your current read
2. Open to a page
3. Pick out 2 lines that are SPOILER FREE
4. Name the title, author, etc.

 


"But I needed to know where we were headed. Where would a trained assassin who'd been raised from the dead take the secrete daughter of his worst enemy?" p 19


 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

TITLE: Legends and Liars
AUTHOR: Morgan Rhodes

PUBLISHER: Razorbill
GENRE: YA Fantasy
RELEASE DATE: June 13, 2023




Top Ten Tuesday was created by The Broke and The Bookish in June of 2010 and was moved to That Artsy Reader Girl in January of 2018. It was born of a love of lists, a love of books, and a desire to bring bookish friends together. 

 

This week's topic is: Top Ten Book Covers in the Colors of My Country's Flag (RWB!)


*in no particular order



10. THESE DEADLY GAMES by Diana Urban
9. FOR YOU AND ONLY YOU by Caroline Kepnes
8. PERfunctory afFECTION by Kim Harrison



7. ANATOMY: A LOVE STORY by Dana Schwartz--B&N edition
6. THE STOLEN HEIR by Holly Black--
standard edition
5. ROMEO REDEEMED by Stacey Jay



4. HELL BENT by Leigh Bardugo--B&N edition, evil sticker is included bc taking it off takes off the red coloring! :(
3. THE BONE HOUSES by Emily Lloyd-Jones--
Owl Crate edition
2. HOUSE OF SKY AND BREATH by Sarah J. Maas



1. ALL AMERICAN GIRL by Meg Cabot--yes, a contemporary! I know I just shocked you all! Lol! I read this one wayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy, *inhales* wayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy back in the day when I struggled to find a paranormal or fantasy read. I didn't even have this edition, I had the paperback, but since I knew the HC was legit perfect for this topic, I had to go with it! Hence the #1 spot since I was keeping my rows in the RWB order! ;)













No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are an award all on their own! So my blog is an award free one! Thanks for any consideration though!