Jul 25, 2023

Teaser & Top Ten Tuesdays

 

Teaser Tuesday is a weekly feature hosted by Purple Princess of The Purple Booker



Here are the rules:

1. Grab your current read
2. Open to a page
3. Pick out 2 lines that are SPOILER FREE
4. Name the title, author, etc.

 

"Her heart seized in her chest, just once, tithing a beat. The instinct that had seized her ebbed away, leaving only fear and panic and disgust.

And with a grunting, pained sound, Horse stood up." p 28


 

 

 

 

 

 

 

TITLE: The Foxglove King
AUTHOR: Hannah Whitten
PUBLISHER: Orbit Books
GENRE: Fantasy
RELEASE DATE: March 7, 2023




Top Ten Tuesday was created by The Broke and The Bookish in June of 2010 and was moved to That Artsy Reader Girl in January of 2018. It was born of a love of lists, a love of books, and a desire to bring bookish friends together. 

 

 

This week's topic is: Top Ten Books I Recently Finished


*in no particular order
**so I don't usually DNF books. I mean yes, it happens once in every blue moon. But because of that I don't usually remember the DNF books. I use to even review them and still do if I read a good amount of pages but if I barely make it a chapter or two, I just don't bother. And I honestly can't even remember what books I might have DNF'd recently or lately. So instead I just decided to flip the topic and go with the last 10 books I did read!



10. A GAME OF RETRIBUTION by Scarlett St. Clair
9. HOLLY HORROR by Michelle Jabes Corpora (ARC)
8. RULING DESTINY by Alyson Noel



7. CHERISH by Tracy Wolff
6. THE DEAD ROMANTICS by Ashley Poston
5. A SHADOW IN THE EMBER by Jennifer L. Armentrout



4. LEGENDS AND LIARS by Morgan Rhodes
3. HEMLOCK ISLAND by Kelley Armstrong (ARC)
2. DIRTY LYING FAERIES by Sabrina Blackburry



1. FOURTH WING by Rebecca Yarros









No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are an award all on their own! So my blog is an award free one! Thanks for any consideration though!