Jul 9, 2023

Stacking the Shelves--Back to Normality...and AC!!

 

Stacking the Shelves is all about sharing the books you are adding to your shelves, may it be physical or virtual. This means you can include books you buy in physical store or online, books you borrow from friends or the library, review books, gifts, and of course ebooks! The meme is now hosted by Reading Reality


Well I can say this week was bit better. Well, starting Monday night around 9:30 when the power spontaneously turned on! It was wonderful! Of course then we spent awhile trying to reset clocks and unplug things from the generator. Then I spent I don't know how long messing with my TV as my Fire stick decided it no longer wanted to work. So I had to buy a new one and then Friday that one started acting up and I was like ARE YOU SERIOUS?! The home and enter button just wouldn't work, even though they did in the beginning when I was setting it up. But then I went out to dinner for my nephew's birthday and when I came home hours later, I turned it on to find it working properly and everything. Needless to say I am holding onto that receipt! Otherwise the week was pretty tame and not much happened.


Here's what I got this week:


The Stolen Heir by Holly Black--Fairy Loot edition
Capture the Sun by Jessie Mihalik--
Keeper copy. This is actually from the week I went on vacation. I had forgotten to note what books I needed to include in my StS post last week before I left the house to go to Bread Co. so I did everything by memory and naturally, forgot to include this one! Since I marked it as "read" on Goodreads months ago, it wasn't at the top near my recently "added." Lol.



Then I felt victim to buying another t-shirt, but honestly, I HAD to! The words...they spoke to me! Lol.




Then I got my Fae Crate Evangeline plushie and omg, she's soooo cute! I've been waiting all afternoon yesterday for her to arrive to I could snap a pic and write this post! Just when I was signing out to wait some more and do other things I got noticed that she was delivered!



And finally, while not bookish, but still fun I got part of my Hot Topic order I placed a month or so ago as pre-orders, then I impulse purchased a few other items since I had a coupon. I don't think I really saved that much, but since things are priced higher at the store, I guess I still got a deal? Lol! I was happy with it anyway!

I got some Peter Pan 70th Anniversary Pops; the mermaid and Tinker Bell on the mirror. I also ordered Tinker Bell in the lantern but she's been delayed to the end of the month, early August, so she'll come later! Then I impulsed purchased this cute fake sock like Scooby Doo item! He looks like he was knitted, but is still plastic like a Funko but not! Then I picked up two of the mini Squishmallow guys because they were neon colored and I could tell that the green canister was going to be a bat and I wanted one of the vampire bats! Lol! Then I grabbed the purple canister because it was the last purple and just thought why not? Plus it helped with the coupon I had to spend the needed amount.



So that was my haul this week! I had a much better week this week since our AC returned and all was fairly well with the world! Lol. What all did you get?








No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are an award all on their own! So my blog is an award free one! Thanks for any consideration though!