This blogger hop was created by Jennifer at Crazy for Books.
Here are the rules:
1. Enter your book blog link in the Linky List below (be sure to include how long you've been blogging and what genres you review!). If you post about the Hop on your blog, please link directly to your Hop post (don't forget to answer this week's question - see below!).
2. Visit other blogs in the Linky List! Make new friends! Follow new book bloggers! Talk about books! Rave about authors! (Please do not leave your link and not visit other blogs - it's just not cool and not in the spirit of the Hop!)
3. Post about the Hop on your blog! Spread the word about the book party! The more the merrier!
4. In your blog post, answer the following question (new question each week!):
What are you most looking forward to this fall/autumn season – A particular book release? Halloween? The leaves changing color? Cooler temperatures? A vacation? (If your next season is other than fall/autumn, tell us about it and what you are most looking forward to in your part of the world!)
MY ANSWER: I am definitely looking forward to the cooler season, whenever it will actually get here. St. Louis may not be in the southern region of the country but it gets blistering hot during the summers. Humidity--not just heat. Today we're gonna have a high of 102 or 104? And that's likely withOUT the heat index included. So I definitely can't wait til cooler summers. My ceiling fan has been on nonstop practically since the summer started, which was likely May!
And the other best thing about Fall is Halloween of course! And that naturally leads to Reese's Pumpkins! The big peanut butter cup shaped pumpkin loaded with peanut butter! Yum!
Here are the general rules to Follow Friday:
1. Follow the Follow My Book Blog Friday Hosts and any one else you want to follow on the list
2. Follow our Featured Bloggers
3. Put your Blog name & URL in the Linky thing.
4. Grab the button up there and place it in a post, this post is for people to find a place to say hi in your comments
5. Follow Follow Follow as many as you can
6. If someone comments and says they are following you, be a dear and follow back. Spread the Love...and the followers
7. If you want to show the link list, just follow the link below the entries and copy and paste it within your post!
8. If your new to the follow Friday hop, comment and let me know, so I can stop by and check out your blog!
This week's question is: If you could change the ending of any book (or series), which book would you choose? Why and to what?
MY ANSWER: Wow! That's a good question! There are quite a few books out there that I know my friends would want to change. Me? I've been pretty content with the way things ended, if anything I would've wanted more to the series.
But here goes: Nocturne by Syrie James (just finished it yesterday!)
I wasn't too thrilled with how the characters went off at the end. (Had written more spoiler details but decided to edit them out after reading some other blogs' examples) The ending while heartfelt, was still kinda sad. I almost cried! Which I rarely do with books. But since I don't want to spoil the ending (again!) I won't say more other than that I wanted a better ending, one that didn't make me cry.
Sorry to anyone who might have read this earlier with the spoilers! Didn't think to censor them better until after I saw other examples!