Sep 19, 2011

It's Monday! What are you Reading?

It's Monday! What Are You Reading? is hosted by Sheila at Book Journey. It's a fun meme where we gather to share what we've read last week and our reading plans for this week.

Last Week I Read:
Succubus Revealed by Richelle Mead (5 stars)
Twisted by Gena Showalter (5 stars)
Crossroads by Jeanne Stein (3.5 stars)


Review that was Posted:

Sacrifice by Laura Burns & Melinda Metz (5 stars)


Currently Reading:

Soul Thief by Jana Oliver
What I Plan to Read this Week:

Dearly, Departed by Lia Habel
Devil's Business by Caitlin Kittredge


Other Posts of Interest:




4 comments:

  1. I'm in love with the cover of Dearly Departed. It is so beautiful! I'm hoping to read Demon Trapper's Daughter soon, and Succubus Blues is on my radar.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm reading Rachel Vincent's Blood Bound and it's awesome. I'm probably going to read Kat Richardson's Greywalker next.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great reads!

    I'm reading Once a Witch atm :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Soul Thief looks enticing, how do you find it so far? I'll probably get my own copy.

    ReplyDelete

Comments are an award all on their own! So my blog is an award free one! Thanks for any consideration though!