Sep 21, 2011

Waiting on Wednesday

I hate waiting...
Waiting on Wednesday is a weekly blog post by Jill over at Breaking the Spine, that spotlights releases we're eagerly awaiting.

The noise between Patch and Nora is gone. They've overcome the secrets riddled in Patch's dark past...bridged two irreconcilable worlds...faced heart-wrenching tests of betrayal, loyalty and trust...and all for a love that will transcend the boundary between heaven and earth. Armed with nothing but their absolute faith in one another, Patch and Nora enter a desperate fight to stop a villain who holds the power to shatter everything they've worked for—and their love—forever.

Can't recall if I WoW'd this already, but it still deserves attention and WoW's! Sooo can't wait for the conclusion to Patch and Nora's story! Hoping its better than the last one which was sort of a letdown, but still having high hopes for this one! Really was hoping to go see Becca, but it wasn't in the cards, the closest she gets to me is the Chicago area and it's on the same weekend as my cousin's baby shower. Sigh...maybe another time!

TITLE: Silence
AUTHOR: Becca Fitzpatrick
GENRE:
Paranormal YA
RELEASE DATE:
October 4, 2011


19 comments:

  1. I am so excited about silence! Great choice:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I haven't read any books in this series but the covers sure are pretty. I think this one's the best yet. Great pick!

    My WOW

    ReplyDelete
  3. Definitely something to look forward to! I have this on my TBR! =)

    xoxo, april
    Waiting On Wednesday

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yeah, I can't wait for this one! I agree with you about the second one too!
    Thanks for stopping by earlier.
    You Rock btw:)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yes! This book has been burning a hole on my wishlist. CAN'T wait for its release. Crescendo was absolutley amazing and got me hooked on this trilogy. Patch it just perfect too btw lol

    Great pick!
    My WoW

    Kristan @ Lost Amongst the Shelves

    ReplyDelete
  6. This will be one I'll skip - I wasn't a big fan of the first one. Those who love it, love it!

    Thanks for stopping by Book Sake.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great pick. I just got Hush Hush so I'm finally gonna start the series.

    My WoW: http://hopefaithbooks.blogspot.com/2011/09/waiting-on-wednesday-5.html

    -Brittani

    ReplyDelete
  8. Awesome pick, I still have to read Hush, Hush, and now I can't wait to read it. =]
    My WoW
    The Bookshelf Review

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks for stopping by my blog! I really need to read Hush, Hush. Everybody keeps saying good things about it!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I can't wait for this one!! Two more weeks!

    ReplyDelete
  11. YESSSS! THIS BOOK, I AM EXCITED FOR TOO. I cannot wait to read this and see what's going to happen next. :)

    Suz @ A Soul Unsung
    My WoW!
    Don't forget to enter: My Birthday Bash Giveaway!
    susanhaugland@att.net

    ReplyDelete
  12. I hate waiting as well. Great choice!

    My WOW

    ReplyDelete
  13. I giggle every single time I come to one of your WoW posts and see that photo of Mandy Patinkin. It makes me happy. I love The Princess Bride. Anyway, I am not really as enamored with Hush, Hush as others seem to be. I read the first, but haven't made it to the second. I'm sure I'll get to it someday. Great pick this week, I know a lot of people are waiting on it! And thanks for stopping by my blog!
    Courtney @ Fuzzy.Coffee.Books

    ReplyDelete
  14. I CAN'T WAIT FOR SILENCE!

    Ahem... I'm a little bit excited. Can you tell?? ;)

    Great pick!

    ReplyDelete
  15. I have the 1st book and the 2nd on my wish list,,my daughter loves it,,
    thanks for sharing

    ReplyDelete
  16. Hush, Hush is STILL on my TBR list...hopefully I can get to it because I've heard it's awesome!!! Great pick and thanks for stopping by WoW :)

    ReplyDelete
  17. I haven't read the first book in this series yet, seems like everyone else has already though lol.

    Thanks for stopping by my blog :)

    <3
    Taylor

    ReplyDelete
  18. Lol i guess we thought alike this week! =) Thanks for stopping by my blog!! =)

    ReplyDelete

Comments are an award all on their own! So my blog is an award free one! Thanks for any consideration though!