Sep 11, 2011

In My Mailbox

In My Mailbox is a weekly blog post hosted by Kirsti over at The Story Siren and inspired by Alea at Pop Culture Junkie.

Another fan-tab-u-lous week!!

Well with my author signing, I got all their books signed, most of them I already owned and both Nancy and Debbie signed them! They had some pretty creative and fun ways to sign the books too! Check this one out:


Also I got some super cool bracelets!! They both have Crusade on one side and then the other side says: The Hunters are here and then The Cursed Ones are here. Cue to dramatic music! Bum da bum!! ;)

At Puddn'Head Books I also bought SIGNED:

The Rose Bride by Nancy Holder
Violet Eyes by Debbie Viguie

(Both apart of the Once Upon a Time series, retellings of fairy tales!!)

Crusade by Nancy Holder & Debbie Viguie (already have HB, but wanted this one so covers matched when 3rd one releases)

Devil's Business by Caitlin Kittredge
Beyond the Grave by Mara Purnhagen (already read, but wanted a keeper copy!)
Archangel's Blade by Nalini Singh

After Obsession (ARC) by Carrie Jones & Steven Wedel*

Thanks goes to Alexandra Shostak!

I also picked up some more super cool Halloween stuff that I've been hoarding gathering for a Halloween contest that I'll have next month! It's actually apart of The 2nd Annual Spooktacular Giveaway Hop hosted by I am a Reader, Not a Writer! Sooo can't wait! It's going to have a combo of some things I like and relate to Halloween! It's gonna be gooooood!! Muuuuuwwwhaaaaaaa!


22 comments:

  1. AAAAH! You've got Archangel's Blade! :) I'm dying to read it. Great haul, enjoy your reading! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. There's a Once Upon A Time series! That explains why I keep seeing such similar covers. Definitely going to check those out. Looks like wishlist is going to burst... o.O

    ComaCalm's Corner

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a nice collection of books. I really liked Archangel's Blade. Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great haul! I've been meaning to check out Mara Purnhagen's books. I keep seeing them everywhere. :)

    -Britney

    ReplyDelete
  5. wow, these are all new to me and they book amazing! Enjoy! Loved how the book was signed.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awesome books this week! After Obsession looks really good. I hope that you enjoy all of your new books.

    Kristina
    http://ladybugstorytime.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. I can't wait to read After Obsession! Only a couple more days till it comes out...! Great IMM! Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
  8. After obsession looks really good! Nice haul you got.

    Thanks for stopping by :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Awesome books! Enjoy your reading and come check out my IMM!

    http://paigebradish1996.blogspot.com/2011/09/in-my-mailbox-vlog-3.html

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great bracelets and books this week. The books sound great. Happy Reading!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love the cover on after obsession! great mailbox!
    http://ratherbarefoot.blogspot.com/2011/09/in-our-mailbox_11.html

    ReplyDelete
  12. Looks like lots of great books! I have After Obsession but haven't had a chance to read it yet. I'll look forward to seeing your review!

    Thanks for stopping by my IMM :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Awesome mailbox! I love the Damned book. lol! Can't wait to see what you think of After Obsession. :) Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Great books! I've heard awesome things about Crusade and Damned, and I'm really looking forward to After Obsession. I hope you enjoy everything! :)

    ReplyDelete
  15. Yay for signed stuff! Very awesome week!

    ReplyDelete
  16. WOW! You have awesome books this week! I want After Obsession, and Crusade really looks good... I haven't read any of those books you got here, but they're so enticing... I'll check these titles later! =)

    xoxo.april
    My IMM

    ReplyDelete
  17. Wow you got some great books this week! very jealous

    ReplyDelete
  18. I am a huge Guild Hunter fan! I still have to read the one before, I'm not quite caught up.

    I LOVE the Crusade series! How awesome that you have signed copies! I live so far in the boonies, I'd be lucky to ever get to a signing :o( One of these days!

    Great week for you, Chica!!!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Thanks for stopping by my blog :) I really want to read the crusade series and after obsession! I know what you mean about borders, it was my favorite too. I will probably do mostly online book shopping now.

    -Michelle

    ReplyDelete
  20. Oooh great books! Gratz on the signings :)

    ReplyDelete

Comments are an award all on their own! So my blog is an award free one! Thanks for any consideration though!