Sep 10, 2011

Nancy Holder and Debbie Viguie Signing!!

Last night I went to a book signing with Nancy Holder and Debbie Viguie! One of my fave author duo teams that have written some awesome series; Wicked, Crusade and the upcoming Wolf Springs Chronicles!

Of course I was probably the only one there in the small group who had the totally retro Wicked books, because when the series went on hiatus after the fourth book, which has a massive cliffhanger that about killed me, it finally came back in 2008!

And their new series Crusade trilogy or whatnot is another interesting one. I really enjoy their series because they're so interesting. They were talking about where they get some inspiration and what tales that the series were loosely based on.

They were quite comical too! It was a very fun night and I got all my books signed plus I bought 2 that I didn't have and the paperback of Crusade since the covers have a new look and the third one will have both Jen and Antonio on the cover! Can't wait!!!




2 comments:

  1. Book signings are so great! I'm glad you had fun and got to meet these lovely authors! Debbie is local for me, so I met her at my favorite Borders last year (before it closed).

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yo! We had a blast! Thanks to everyone for coming to the store!

    Nancy Holder

    ReplyDelete

Comments are an award all on their own! So my blog is an award free one! Thanks for any consideration though!