Sep 26, 2011

It's Monday! What are you Reading?

It's Monday! What Are You Reading? is hosted by Sheila at Book Journey. It's a fun meme where we gather to share what we've read last week and our reading plans for this week.

 Last Week I Read:

Soul Thief by Jana Oliver (5 stars)
Dearly, Departed by Lia Habel (4 stars) Review to come in 2nd week of October
Devil's Business by Caitlin Kittredge (3.5 stars)

Review that was Posted:
 Blood Rights by Kristen Painter (5 stars)

Currently Reading:

Awake at Dawn (ARC) by C.C. Hunter

What I Plan to Read this Week:


Fateful by Claudia Gray
Archangel's Blade by Nalini Singh

Other Posts of Interest:




8 comments:

  1. Have a great reading week! Dearly Departed is on my wish list. Looking forward to your review of Fateful.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just received my copy of Soul Thief late last week. So glad to see that you gave it 5 stars. I'm really looking forward to it!

    Carmel @ Rabid Reads
    1 Year Blogoversary Giveaway

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great list of books! I've heard mixed reviews of Fateful - I'll be interested to see what you think. Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your books are looking good - have a super week :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Looks like your keeping up i love that you finished more then one book last week. I have to try really really hard to finish more then 1 im a slow reader! Come check out mine!

    http://paigebradish1996.blogspot.com/2011/09/its-monday-what-are-you-reading_26.html

    ReplyDelete

Comments are an award all on their own! So my blog is an award free one! Thanks for any consideration though!