Sep 17, 2011

Bouchercon!


Today I went to Bouchercon! It's a mystery type convention with mystery writers and other people in the genre. Truthfully I just went because I wanted to see some of my fave authors who were still hanging out that day! I got to meet Nicole Peeler, Juliet Blackwell, and Victoria Laurie! It was pretty fun! I got to chat with them for about an hour before Victoria had to leave for home and Nicole and Juliet had other things to do!


But still, it was a good hour! I popped in on a few panels that were pretty interesting. Mostly they sort of related to mystery so I didn't take a whole lot in. But I did come out with a nice big bag of books, plus other goodies as well!

Stick around because as soon as I get things settled--have to unload and sort through all the books!, I'm going to have a contest!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are an award all on their own! So my blog is an award free one! Thanks for any consideration though!