Sep 5, 2011

It's Monday! What are you Reading?

It's Monday! What Are You Reading? is hosted by Sheila at Book Journey. It's a fun meme where we gather to share what we've read last week and our reading plans for this week.

Last Week I Read:
Blood Bound by Rachel Vincent (5 stars)
Dead on the Delta by Stacey Jay (2.5 stars)
Nocturne by Syrie James (4 stars)
Hounded by Kevin Hearne (3.5 stars)


Reviews that were Posted:

Vanish by Sophie Jordan (3.5 stars)
Shadowman by Erin Kellison (5 stars)


Currently Reading:

One Grave at a Time by Jeaniene Frost


What I Plan to Read this Week:

Succubus Revealed by Richelle Mead
Bloodlines by Richelle Mead


10 comments:

  1. I hardly read any books last week...It drives me crazy that I can't read as much now. Maybe I'll get some done today on my day off!!

    Enjoy reading Bloodlines and Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Jessica! Thanks for stopping by even though I was out of town over the last few day! As always you had great reads!

    Here is my Monday Review.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Blood Bound and Hounded are on my TBR stack too. But then so are Bloodlines and Succubus Revealed. I have too many books piled up that I want to read NOW and school starts tomorrow... Dang!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You got to read Vanish! Ahhhh I don't like you! I'm kidding. I get it tomorrow on kindle preorder but as you can see I'm dying to read this book.

    http://deadtreesandsilverscreens.blogspot.com/2011/09/its-monday-labor-day-edition-and.html

    ReplyDelete
  5. Woa you were busy this week! Great books too =)

    I NEED to go and get One Grave at a Time. Bones and I have been apart for too long. Hope you enjoy it.

    Kristan @ Lost Amongst the Shelves

    ReplyDelete
  6. Looks like you've got some good Richelle Mead reading to do this week! Hope you enjoy both of the books! :)
    - Lauren

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love all the books! I hope you enjoy them!! Check out my blog!!

    http://paigebradish.wordpress.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. My post featuring you!

    http://kristincanread.blogspot.com/2011/09/blog-that-i-like-week-2.html

    ReplyDelete
  9. Enjoy Bloodlines!

    Currently reading If I Stay :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great books! I was wondering if you had or were going to make a blog grab button? I love your blog and would love to put your button on my blog roll page.

    -Michelle @ Book Briefs

    ReplyDelete

Comments are an award all on their own! So my blog is an award free one! Thanks for any consideration though!