Sep 12, 2011

It's Monday! What are you Reading?

It's Monday! What Are You Reading? is hosted by Sheila at Book Journey. It's a fun meme where we gather to share what we've read last week and our reading plans for this week.

So my weekly reading got interrupted towards the end, when I caught a really bad cold. Figures, once the nice weather rolls in my body decides to get sick! Typical. So I lost some reading time pretty much starting Thursday afternoon. Did a lot of resting and even on Sunday (as I write this) I'm still a little iffy. Hoping to be better soon, think the cold is working its way out of me!


Anyways...onto the show!


Last Week I Read:

One Grave at a Time by Jeaniene Frost (4 stars)
Bloodlines by Richelle Mead (4.5 stars)

Currently Reading:

Succubus Revealed by Richelle Mead

What I Plan to Read:

Twisted by Gena Showalter
Crossroads by Jeanne C. Stein

Other Posts of Interest:



Of course we'll have to see how this week goes to see if I can make this planned schedule! Had a few errands that need doing this week so not too sure how it will all work out!

4 comments:

  1. Succubus Blues really has me curious, I see EVERYONE is reading those books. I may need to check them out soon. Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome choices! I've heard a lot about Jeanine Frost's books! And i can't wait to read Bloodlines myself!! Come check out mine!!

    http://paigebradish1996.blogspot.com/2011/09/its-monday-what-are-you-reading_12.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for stopping by my blog.

    I really want to read Bloodlines! I've heard so many good things about it.

    ReplyDelete

Comments are an award all on their own! So my blog is an award free one! Thanks for any consideration though!