Sep 13, 2011

Teaser Tuesday

Here are the rules:
1. Grab your current read
2. Open to a page
3. Pick out 2 lines that are SPOILER FREE
4. Name the title, author, etc.


I had found a nice teaser from Succubus Revealed but then I finished it and forced myself to read at least a chapter from Twisted. Still a little under the weather, but am getting there. Hoping tomorrow (today) proves to be better! And yes, my teaser is over 2 lines, was going to go with 2, but I liked how the next 2 sentences went as well! Given other teasers I've used, this is still pretty tamed and I've seen longer from some of you as well! ;)


"Another blur of motion, and Victoria was crouched in front of him, gripping his chin. Aden's blood dripped from the corners of her mouth. The jet-black hair was a wild tangle around her head, and her fangs extended past her upper lip, cutting into the bottom one. She was a hauntingly lovely sight, as nightmarish as she was angelic." p 22









TITLE: Twisted
AUTHOR: Gena Showalter
GENRE:
Paranormal YA
RELEASE DATE:
August 30, 2011


20 comments:

  1. Nice visual! Thanks for the tease. Now I want the book whaaa, lol.


    House Millar - Teaser Tuesday

    Aine

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really want to read Succubus Blues. I haven't read any of her works, but I plan to change this soon.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oooh nice pick, babe! I haven't even read the first one yet! Lol

    ReplyDelete
  4. great teaser!!!!

    thnx for stopping by mine
    have a wonderfull tuesday!

    Kyanara

    ReplyDelete
  5. Now I'm interested in checking this one out! What a great teaser :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I really need to read Intertwined! Someone recently told me I MUST! I have it so I'll uh, get on that. You know- when the review books are done (oh yeah, that might be never...) lol.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh,I have seen this book at Barnes and Noble but didn't even look at it. I'm changing my mind now.

    Kristin @ Better Read Than Dead

    ReplyDelete
  8. Awesome teaser! I love Gena Showalter. I have a giveaway going on for Ghost on Black Mountain!
    http://www.alaskanbookcafe.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love the teaser! This series is one I need to start pronto!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love it! And it doesn't bother me if you use more than two sentences - I do too much of the time lol! Hope you get to feeling better, and thanks for stopping by my blog today. :)

    http://www.booksandbarks.com/2011/09/teaser-tuesdaycrusade-by-nancy-holder.html

    ReplyDelete
  11. It's ok to use more than two i guess... I do that sometimes (ok, most of the times!) lol. Sometimes the teasers are more effective when they come in 3 or 4 lines =)

    xoxo, april

    ReplyDelete
  12. Thanks for a great time visiting your site. Pretty good post. I just stumbled upon your blog and wanted to say that I have really enjoyed.website hosting

    web hosting

    ReplyDelete
  13. Awesome teaser. Hope you feel better.

    Here's my TT for this week.  Come give it a looky if you can :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. It was simply amazing teaser..I would like to get into the deep about the book as i haven't heard of it before..Thru ur blog it made me interesting !! Thank you !
    web design company

    ReplyDelete
  15. I haven't read this series of books but it sounds good! I love the name Victoria for some reason lol I also love the cover on this one, the font (I am a font lover, lol) on the title is awesome!

    Great teaser!

    April @ My Shelf Confessions

    ReplyDelete
  16. Oho, definitely a great teaser! I'm very curious about this actually. Hope it's good and thanks for stopping by!

    Rebecca
    Kindle Fever

    ReplyDelete
  17. it is a excellent one and i really like to study more from you...keep up the excellent perform...
    dietas saludables

    ReplyDelete
  18. i will certainly keep following your writing and possibly down the road I may chime in once again in much more detail.
    Compra y Venta de Oro

    ReplyDelete
  19. Keep Up the excellent perform. Everyone is Began out to there perspective. Excellent blog site here.

    Tubal Reversal

    ReplyDelete

Comments are an award all on their own! So my blog is an award free one! Thanks for any consideration though!