Sep 28, 2011

Waiting on Wednesday

I hate waiting...
Waiting on Wednesday is a weekly blog post by Jill over at Breaking the Spine, that spotlights releases we're eagerly awaiting.

For Nora Grey, romance was not part of the plan. She's never been particularly attracted to the boys at her school, no matter how much her best friend, Vee, pushes them at her. Not until Patch came along. With his easy smile and eyes that seem to see inside her, Nora is drawn to him against her better judgment. But after a series of terrifying encounters, Nora's not sure who to trust. Patch seems to be everywhere she is, and to know more about her than her closest friends. She can't decide whether she should fall into his arms or run and hide. And when she tries to seek some answers, she finds herself near a truth that is way more unsettling than anything Patch makes her feel. For Nora is right in the middle of an ancient battle between the immortal and those that have fallen - and, when it comes to choosing sides, the wrong choice will cost her life!

I soooooooo can't wait to read the graphic novel version of Hush, Hush! I totally loved the book, the characters were a refreshing reprieve from some of the other YA teens I was reading about! Although Crescendo wasn't a big fave or mine, I still look forward to Silence, and obviously the graphic novels of them as well!! Pretty excited about this one though, think the black white scheme will definitely give the book a powerful effect!

TITLE: Hush, Hush (The Graphic Novel)
AUTHOR: Becca Fitzpatrick w/Jennyson Rosero
GENRE:
Paranormal YA: Graphic Novel
RELEASE DATE:
November 8, 2011


19 comments:

  1. I love graphic novels. Great pick:)
    ~Rebecca
    www.bendingthespine.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cool - didn't know this one was being made into a graphic novel!

    Thanks for stopping by Book Sake.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I don't know yet what I think about graphic novels. I am glad you are excited.

    Lisa
    Lisa's World of Books, Waiting on Wednesday

    ReplyDelete
  4. I didn't even know there was a graphic novel coming out! Wow. Definitely checking that one out!

    Thanks for stopping by!

    My WoW

    Kristin

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great pick! This is definitely going to be good!

    Tia @ Falling For Books

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ohh graphic novel! Niceeeeee. Haven't read the book yet. arrr. Thank for dropping by.

    ReplyDelete
  7. not sure I have ever read ( browsed) a graphic novel but this would be a good one to start with, great pick this week!!
    Ü

    ReplyDelete
  8. Very cool! Graphic novels are always a nice way to switch things up. I haven't read many but the ones I have read have all been fun reads!

    ReplyDelete
  9. i didn't know they were making a graphic novel for hush hush. i didn't really like the book but the art will probably be awesome in this one.

    hope you can stop by my WoW this week.

    -Michelle

    ReplyDelete
  10. I haven't had a chance ot start this series yet.

    Ps. I love you pirate WoW button! haha

    Giselle
    Xpresso Reads
    Don't forget to enter my giveaway for an ARC of Legend.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I haven't read Hush, Hush, but I know I need to. I'm sure this will be good - great pick!

    Thanks for stopping by my WOW :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Thanks for stopping by. Now this is pretty awesome. I'm not the biggest fan of this series, but I love the idea of a graphic novel version. Great pick!

    ReplyDelete
  13. I can't wait for this. I loved Hush, Hush, so I'm really excited for all the graphics!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Iv never read the series before but the covers awesome!! Im intrigued.


    Here is mine:)

    ReplyDelete
  15. I haven't been able to start this series. I will get to it though. Sounds great. My WOW

    ReplyDelete
  16. I haven't read this one yet, perhaps I'll just read the graphic novel instead! You know I love a good graphic novel. Thanks for stopping by my blog.

    ReplyDelete
  17. This is new =) It's the first time I've come around with a graphic novel, Great pick! I loved Hush, Hush but I loved Crescendo more. Now I can't wait for Silence =)

    April @ Books4Juliet
    WOW on Books4Juliet

    ReplyDelete
  18. i liked the normal one of these books. thanks for stopping by.

    ReplyDelete

Comments are an award all on their own! So my blog is an award free one! Thanks for any consideration though!